Accomodation Services

Southern Geordie

Get a key lock fitted to the bathroom door and give a key to all the other housemates.  Keep it locked at all times.  That way he'll have to shit either in his room or the garden.

143731[/snapback]

Or outside our rooms! Out of spite! :lol:

It's easy how we haven't seen him since Christmas.. He only comes out of his room when he thinks we're all in bed so he doesn't bump into us. He is stupidly antisocial!

We have reported him many a time.. but there are only so many letters they can send!

Last month we had to throw away his pineapples he had in his cupboard.. He bought two huge pineaples (no idea why cos all he does is cook microwave meals) and left them in his cupboard and we discovered it with shit loads of mould on it.. So WE had to throw it out! He's meant to be 21 but he's acting like a 5 year old.. There is definitely something wrong with him.

143734[/snapback]

Remove the fuse from the microwave plug when youre not using it yourself. Starve him out and then burn him.

Havent heard any odd banging have you? He's probably stripped the place and tok up the floor boards. Bet he has dead pets in there and mice crap all over.

Then he's prob made a new bed out of microwave meal cartons.

My mate had a similar situation at University with a lad they called Freddy the Wop. He wasn't quite as anti-social though so whenever he came out of his room they'd torture him with pisstaking and eventually he asked for a change of accomodation.

Has he got the internet in his room? Wonder what he's into  :lol:

143740[/snapback]

Yeah that's all he has in his room. He used to lsiten to radio 5 live all day and all night.. But he now just sits in his room on his computer (I presume) jingling his keys up and down!

It's annoying though because the internet router is in his room.. So whenever the internet goes down we have to knock on his door to reset the router, to which he rarely responds! grr thank god I'm out of this place soon :rolleyes:

Where does he get his frozens?

Does he go to uni and the shops and that?

Maybe he just thinks you're all arseholes?

143743[/snapback]

He's such a hermit he gets tesco home delivery! Unbelievable.

Also, doubt he thinks we're arseholes.. If he does, he deserves it because anybody that makes a "mess" all over the house and refuses to clean it up is an arsehole!

Shit in his marmite.

143750[/snapback]

Would be a bit tough to shit in his food cos it's all frozen and in tight film lids because they're all micro bloody wave meals! :lol:

143751[/snapback]

Inject it through the lids with a syringe.

Guest alex

I'd be a bit scared about doing owt too serious if this lad is going be around next term. He might take revenge and he sounds like a right fucking frootloop.

Also, doubt he thinks we're arseholes.. If he does, he deserves it because anybody that makes a "mess" all over the house and refuses to clean it up is an arsehole!

143749[/snapback]

Amazing he gets them to deliver in the middle of the night, he must have serious contacts.

I wouldn't mess with him tbh, he might know Jamie Oliver.

Guest alex

143749[/snapback]

Amazing he gets them to deliver in the middle of the night, he must have serious contacts.

I wouldn't mess with him tbh, he might know Jamie Oliver.

143760[/snapback]

That's Sainsbury's :lol:

I'd be a bit scared about doing owt too serious if this lad is going be around next term. He might take revenge and he sounds like a right fucking frootloop.

143759[/snapback]

He's already dropped out of uni once before so I presume he just completely failed that like he has this year.. As to my knowledge he doesn't leave the house for lectures or anything!

That's Sainsbury's  :lol:

143763[/snapback]

I was wondering what smart alex (sic :rolleyes: ) would say that. A man with the power to get midnight deliveries from Tesco, his influence reaches far beyond Tescos.