Dilemma

donaldstott

I found this note in my Daily Star...

Not really, I have bought tickets for the Chili Peppers at Reading, standing ones.

But I went to book my time off today and realise the gig clashes with an awards dinner.

My 4 man team is shortlisted for a very prestigious award and it's a free booze free hotel in London type of affair, and we have a chance of scooping the prize, MD, company sec are all going....

Is it career suicide to go to the Chili's (who according to reports of the Hyde Park gig are rubbish)?

Best to go to the awards if you ask me, and to solve any problems with who to give the tickets too....I'm your man. :lol:

Seen RHCP twice and both times where really good, but i dont think your work would be to happy about you going and you could get over looked in the future.

Best to go to the awards if you ask me, and to solve any problems with who to give the tickets too....I'm your man. :rolleyes:

Seen RHCP twice and both times where really good, but i dont think your work would be to happy about you going and you could get over looked in the future.

144153[/snapback]

Give his ticket to some random off this message board? Do you think he was born yesterday?! :lol::lol:

Best to go to the awards if you ask me, and to solve any problems with who to give the tickets too....I'm your man. :lol:

144153[/snapback]

Give his ticket to some random off this message board? Do you think he was born yesterday?! :lol::rolleyes:

144157[/snapback]

:lol:

Best to go to the awards if you ask me, and to solve any problems with who to give the tickets too....I'm your man. :rolleyes:

144153[/snapback]

Give his ticket to some random off this message board? Do you think he was born yesterday?! :lol::lol:

144157[/snapback]

Harsh. But funny.

Sorry Donald.

BTW, I would go to the awards. RHCP will tour again won't they?

144153[/snapback]

144157[/snapback]

Harsh. But funny.

Sorry Donald.

144304[/snapback]

They have been going a while, but i would like to think they would be back at somepoint.

144153[/snapback]

144157[/snapback]

Harsh. But funny.

Sorry Donald.

144304[/snapback]

They have been going a while, but i would like to think they would be back at somepoint.

144327[/snapback]

All though there were rumours of a falling out between the flea and john over would got the final say in songs, hence why they released a double album.

I saw the Chili's at the City of Manchester stadium in 2004 and it was a fantastic gig. They had James Brown supporting and he can certainly still put on a show too!

That doesn't help your dilemma, I'm afraid but I just thought I'd put my 5pence worth in :lol: