So the missus/GF/lass goes away with her mates...

sammynb

And when she gets home she tells you she has decided to go a little grunge. Which would you prefer she had done?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly mate, it's YOU that's the weird one being into all this shit.  That is foul!  I bet you're one of these who likes those huge rings people get inserted into their earlobes.  They must look idiotic then they take them out and their earlobes are hanging down past their hairline.

You're touchy today young man. :D

Nope no flesh tunnels on me Gemmill my cardigan wearing accountant friend.

Not my thing and like you I don't think they are attractive but hey each to their own I say.

What happens when "that one" turns Gemmill, she's funny, you think she is attractive (gorgeous even), she's smart and can out add you, she even has her own calculator! Then after 6 months of dating you finally get her home into bed and as she takes off her pure white marks and sparks, there gleaming you in the face is a clit ring the size of your little finger and pierced nipples with d-bolts large enough to lift a truck?

What you politely ask her to leave, never to see her again because she's "the weird one"?

Or do you bone up and go where you wanted to go in the first place, moving into the realms of a ride you will never forget? ;)

177672[/snapback]

How am I touchy, you ginger gimp? ;)

Oh, and keep your fantasies to yourself, you strange strange man. ;)

Flesh tunnels. Jesus wept!

177676[/snapback]

I'm going to go all leaze on you here:

You haven't answered my question!

You call me weird when you're the one talking about gimps ;)

177682[/snapback]

Was that a serious question like? She'd be out on her pierced ear tbh.

Would anyone else care to answer the Siouxsie Sioux vs Jessica Simpson question?  Is it just me that would pass up on the pasty freakshow with the back-combed birds nest on top of her head?

177705[/snapback]

Given the choice, it would be Jessica Simpson, although I'm not that keen on her. She'll be crushed when she finds out tttt.

Would anyone else care to answer the Siouxsie Sioux vs Jessica Simpson question?  Is it just me that would pass up on the pasty freakshow with the back-combed birds nest on top of her head?

177705[/snapback]

Apart from anything else, Siouxsie sioux is twice the age of Jessica Simpson. Anyone who prefers her is borderline necrophiliac tbh.

My brother *cough* doesn't know who this Jessica Simpson is!! What a thicko :D

;)  ;)

177734[/snapback]

She's a singer. She was Daisy Duke in new 'The Dukes of Hazzard' movie (which I haven't seen so can't comment about).

Edit: And Brock fancies her sister Ashlee.

Edited by alex

;)  ;)

177734[/snapback]

She's a singer. She was Daisy Duke in new 'The Dukes of Hazzard' movie (which I haven't seen so can't comment about).

177736[/snapback]

Don't think you need to see it Al. ;)

She's not in Who framed Roger Rabbit then?  ;)

177740[/snapback]

I don't know what Jessica Rabbit's maiden name was off the top of my head. And :D @ Sima

;)  ;)

177734[/snapback]

177736[/snapback]

Don't think you need to see it Al. ;)

177744[/snapback]

I'm assuming it's shit mate.

It will be if it's anything like the TV series.

177799[/snapback]

It will also involve the General Lee getting chased around a field for a bit. Three times.