Chelsea's Great Fans

Mad-on-the-cocks

I just got a gloating text from my cockney Manc friend telling me he's going to get Hargreaves on his new shirt.

I wouldn't mind so much,  except that he owes me £100 and my housemate £170. Get your fucking priorities straight, you twat.

180060[/snapback]

He's getting the name of an effeminate defensive midfielder who speaks English with a weird German accent on his shirt?! :( You must be green with envy.

180142[/snapback]

I'm envious of Man Utd for recieving £50, which by rights, is actually mine.

180427[/snapback]

The lesson there is: don't lend people money.

I just got a gloating text from my cockney Manc friend telling me he's going to get Hargreaves on his new shirt.

I wouldn't mind so much,  except that he owes me £100 and my housemate £170. Get your fucking priorities straight, you twat.

180060[/snapback]

He's getting the name of an effeminate defensive midfielder who speaks English with a weird German accent on his shirt?! :( You must be green with envy.

180142[/snapback]

180427[/snapback]

I was referring to the fact that your mate sent you a "gloating" text about getting Hargreaves on his shirt, numbnuts. :(

180060[/snapback]

180142[/snapback]

Canadian accent tbh :(

180060[/snapback]

180142[/snapback]

180427[/snapback]

180438[/snapback]

I never actually lent him the money...it's just I paid for the water bill, gig tickets and other things for a group (who all were meant to, and apart from him, did pay me back immediately).

I'd never be so foolish to actually give him a loan (unlike my other housemate).

Oh and Gemmill, I thought Hargreaves was one of our best players at the WC, not saying much, I know. My Manc supporting housemate is in love with him though.

180060[/snapback]

180142[/snapback]

180427[/snapback]

180438[/snapback]

I never actually lent him the money...it's just I paid for the water bill, gig tickets and other things for a group (who all were meant to, and apart from him, did pay me back immediately).

I'd never be so foolish to actually give him a loan (unlike my other housemate).

Oh and Gemmill, I thought Hargreaves was one of our best players at the WC, not saying much, I know. My Manc supporting housemate is in love with him though.

180633[/snapback]

You probably can make a gloating text to him as Bayern released a statement today declaring they don't have any intention to even start talking to ManUre about a transfer.

180060[/snapback]

180142[/snapback]

Canadian accent tbh :(

180596[/snapback]

Not anymore, he speaks English like a German does these days, the curly haired ponce!

180060[/snapback]

180142[/snapback]

Canadian accent tbh :lol:

180596[/snapback]

Not anymore, he speaks English like a German does these days, the curly haired ponce!

180717[/snapback]

This is becoming uncanny, Gemm :( I was just thinking the exact same thing when listening to him on the radio yesterday!!