Chelsea sign defender

So you're original response was aimed at luckyluke then? Got it now. I'm sure Shido is now more aware of where to use dotted lines too :blush:

182760[/snapback]

Except that Patrokles definition is incomplete. :blush:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex is the only person in this thread who had Boulahrouz down as Dolph Lundgren in Universal Soldier.  FACT!

Patrokles is a filthy pedant, FACTER!

182753[/snapback]

Not as good as Thompers' Ballack/Matt Damon notion, and subsequent BITTER RAILING AGAINST AN ENTIRE WEBSITE because no one agreed.

182761[/snapback]

And that wasn't even his own notion. It was off that dreadful ITV2/Sky One or whatever World Cup thingy that Ralph Little presented.

So you're original response was aimed at luckyluke then? Got it now. I'm sure Shido is now more aware of where to use dotted lines too :blush:

182760[/snapback]

Except that Patrokles definition is incomplete. :blush:

182763[/snapback]

Missed out the "..." in the middle tbh.

Arnie in 'Predator'.

182762[/snapback]

Dolph has the human ear-necklace, though, and he's got greater comedic value, at least until Arnold makes the White House.

Alex is the only person in this thread who had Boulahrouz down as Dolph Lundgren in Universal Soldier.  FACT!

182753[/snapback]

Is it only me who continues to pronounce it Patrokles and not the correct way Patrokles??? :blush:

*shakes head at being such a silly billy*

Edited by snakehips

Is it only me who continues to pronounce it Patrokles and not the correct way Patrokles??? :blush:

182772[/snapback]

I just tend to say Patroklely-dokely-doodly-poos in my head.

Guest Patrokles

182753[/snapback]

182772[/snapback]

Just call me Ben, it's easier.

Jeesus Christ a whole 2 pages just on what I said....

I thought the term mercenary was a familiar one in football ... (note the dotes).... So sorry for that assumption...

I guess what I've always understood it to mean was basically a squad player.

But patrokles (i assume that verlaine)...you don't need to be so anal...

I hope i'm not gonna get whooshed or whatever...I just thought i'd try to clear my name..I appear to be digging greater holes tho...must...stop...typing....

Jeesus Christ a whole 2 pages just on what I said....

I thought the term mercenary was a familiar one in football ... (note the dotes).... So sorry for that assumption...

I guess what I've always understood it to mean was basically a squad player.

But patrokles (i assume that verlaine)...you don't need to be so anal...

I hope i'm not gonna get whooshed or whatever...I just thought i'd try to clear my name..I appear to be digging greater holes tho...must...stop...typing....

182810[/snapback]

Inappropriate use of "..." there :blush:

Lol ok yeah so you understand what I meant by a mercenary now then? He is that as well as a player capable of filling any of the defensive roles...

Done.

182830[/snapback]

Yeah, just use 'versatile' in the future for my benefit though.

According to German news reports (but not confirmed by the club yet) HSV have already signed the replacemen in Mathijsen, another Dutch international defender.

Funny how HSV only needed a couple of days after the sell of both their central defenders to present the replacement...