Channel 4

catmag

I sent my non catholic daughter to a catholic school because the education was better. I also had my kids christened even though I consider organised religion to be the cause of most evil in the planet. The system stinks

184071[/snapback]

It's the sensible thing to do nowadays though. Getting a child christened Catholic gives you more of a choice when it comes to schools, if the Catholic school in the area is the best then they've got a much better chance of getting in.

184073[/snapback]

We will see if the hypocrisy has been worthwhile in the next hour when the GCSE results arrive

184079[/snapback]

3xA*,6xA and one B. proud father moment

184092[/snapback]

Nice one, now start saving for her university place!

184146[/snapback]

student loan tbh

I sent my non catholic daughter to a catholic school because the education was better. I also had my kids christened even though I consider organised religion to be the cause of most evil in the planet. The system stinks

184071[/snapback]

It's the sensible thing to do nowadays though. Getting a child christened Catholic gives you more of a choice when it comes to schools, if the Catholic school in the area is the best then they've got a much better chance of getting in.

184073[/snapback]

We will see if the hypocrisy has been worthwhile in the next hour when the GCSE results arrive

184079[/snapback]

3xA*,6xA and one B. proud father moment

184092[/snapback]

Nice one, now start saving for her university place!

184146[/snapback]

Or plumbing course ;)