Park & Ride feat. DJ Shadow

peasepud

all relative tbh

186131[/snapback]

relative to what....Ihave never spawned a charva....my family has never spawned a charva ergo...no charvas !!!!

186134[/snapback]

Felling has a reputation

.. I shall say no more

186136[/snapback]

I helped build it !!! <_< but not from charvardom !!!

Always though 'Endtroducing' by DJ Shadow was overrated.  It's alright but it's 'classic' status is undeserved imo.

186633[/snapback]

The new album is class.

EDIT: I'm thinking of Cut Chemist. :lol:

HIS new album is class though.

Edited by Happy Face

Always though 'Endtroducing' by DJ Shadow was overrated.  It's alright but it's 'classic' status is undeserved imo.

186633[/snapback]

Dunno about classic... but its a bit better than 'alright'. Theres a couple of duff tracks on there (for instance everyone else seems to like Midnight in.. which I think is poor) but overall a seminal release imo. A lot of its to do with the time it was released, I dont think its possible for it to have the same impact on someone picking it up for the first time now. I do still prefer it to the Unkle album and the Private Press.

186633[/snapback]

Dunno about classic... but its a bit better than 'alright'. Theres a couple of duff tracks on there (for instance everyone else seems to like Midnight in.. which I think is poor) but overall a seminal release imo. A lot of its to do with the time it was released, I dont think its possible for it to have the same impact on someone picking it up for the first time now. I do still prefer it to the Unkle album and the Private Press.

186699[/snapback]

Semenal tbh. Journos spunk all over it for some reason. Not that ground-breaking imo.

Semenal tbh. Journos spunk all over it for some reason. Not that ground-breaking imo.

186706[/snapback]

That would still be 'seminal'. :lol:

186633[/snapback]

186699[/snapback]

186706[/snapback]

really? :lol:

we all know Journos know fuck all

Edited by luckypierre

186706[/snapback]

That would still be 'seminal'. :lol:

186714[/snapback]

You've lost me there. Not for the first time :D

You've lost me there. Not for the first time :lol:

186720[/snapback]

Seminal - as in a load of old wank - also works with the original spelling.

I also think the album in question is seminal. :D

Edited by ObaGol

You've lost me there. Not for the first time :D

186720[/snapback]

Seminal - as in a load of old wank - also works with the original spelling.

186723[/snapback]

Does it? :lol::rolleyes: