Lawrenson - you sad, bitter git

East Stander

Guest Patrokles
Is this the re-emergence of a festering N-O bitchfest then? :razz:

195505[/snapback]

Doubtful. The bloke's just one of those internet contraries who aim to be controversial and insulting as much as possible.

Is this the re-emergence of a festering N-O bitchfest then? :nono:

195505[/snapback]

Doubtful. The bloke's just one of those internet contraries who aim to be controversial and insulting as much as possible.

195513[/snapback]

Alright Mr Psychoanalyst, how was I being controversial in this thread? If anything, the people disagreeing with Lawrenson are the ones being controversial. After all, Mark Lawrenson can draw on years of experience of top flight football and not just playground/ Sunday league football.

Or have you based your brilliant deduction on other posts of mine?

Or have you based your brilliant deduction on other posts of mine?

195688[/snapback]

Hundreds of them.

195705[/snapback]

Right. Sure you have.

195715[/snapback]

children.. :nono:

It's not so much about what he said here but just the bloke himself - he's a bitter, twisted arsehole who's had it in for us ever since we fired him!

195001[/snapback]

Apart from when his mate was in charge. Even then he used the same old cliches about 'only knowing how to play one way' etc. He's also possibly the only person alive who still laughs at Motson. Apart from Motson himself, obviously.

195078[/snapback]

I laugh at Motson, at how awful he is anyway. I really wish someone would tell Larwenson that people laugh at him because he's a twat, and not because of his 'hilarious' jokes.

It's not so much about what he said here but just the bloke himself - he's a bitter, twisted arsehole who's had it in for us ever since we fired him!

195001[/snapback]

Apart from when his mate was in charge. Even then he used the same old cliches about 'only knowing how to play one way' etc. He's also possibly the only person alive who still laughs at Motson. Apart from Motson himself, obviously.

195078[/snapback]

Oh I laugh at Motson - it's that, or hunt him down and slit his throat.