Anyone know much about...

geordieshandy

Better to live there than to visit - like you spent a few days there on business and have almsot forgotten everything about the place 'cept it was relatively clean, tidy and safe

Better to live there than to visit - like you spent a few days there on business and have almsot forgotten everything about the place 'cept it was relatively clean, tidy and safe

195640[/snapback]

Sorry, that makes no sense on any level.

I live in Minneapolis, the "twin city" of Saint Paul, although I just bought a house in St. Paul and will be moving in in a few weeks.

St. Paul doesn't have too much going on--it's the capital of the state and it's much more historical than Minneapolis, but there's not as much to do there. :aye:

Minneapolis, a short drive/walk/bus/cab ride away has much more going on as far as restaurants clubs etc. What sort of things are you interested in seeing, Shandy? Clubs? Theatre? Sports? Food?

I'll send you a PM with my phone number and perhaps we can meet up for lunch or a drink. :nono:

Temperature took a bit of a plunge this weekend, but shouldn't be anything that a Geordie isn't able to handle. :puke:

Don't know much about History. *drum bit*

Don't know much Biology.

Don't know much about a science book. *drum bit*

Don't know much about the French I took.

But I do know that I love you.

And I know that if you love me too,

What a wonderful world this would be :nono:

Love that song.

St Paul? Knaaa, never hord of it tbh, though I'm sure it's nice :aye::puke:

I live in Minneapolis, the "twin city" of Saint Paul, although I just bought a house in St. Paul and will be moving in in a few weeks. 

St. Paul doesn't have too much going on--it's the capital of the state and it's much more historical than Minneapolis, but there's not as much to do there.  :puke:

Minneapolis, a short drive/walk/bus/cab ride away has much more going on as far as restaurants clubs etc.  What sort of things are you interested in seeing, Shandy?  Clubs?  Theatre?  Sports?  Food? 

I'll send you a PM with my phone number and perhaps we can meet up for lunch or a drink.  :aye:

Temperature took a bit of a plunge this weekend, but shouldn't be anything that a Geordie isn't able to handle. :puke:

196007[/snapback]

Zathras you're taking your life in hands inviting GS out for a drink like!!! :nono:

St. Paul doesn't have too much going on--it's the capital of the state and it's much more historical than Minneapolis, but there's not as much to do there.  :puke:

Minneapolis, a short drive/walk/bus/cab ride away has much more going on as far as restaurants clubs etc.   What sort of things are you interested in seeing, Shandy?  Clubs?  Theatre?  Sports?  Food? 

I'll send you a PM with my phone number and perhaps we can meet up for lunch or a drink.  :aye:

196007[/snapback]

Zathras you're taking your life in hands inviting GS out for a drink like!!! :nono:

196031[/snapback]

Rumor has it Shandy dives more than C.Ronaldo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back, and missed going out with Zathras, didn't get his PM until this morning.

St Paul is canny dead like, not much going on there especially out in the suburbs where my hotel was. About a 15min bus ride into the centre and still not a lot going on there, 1 shop, a lot of sandwich shops and a few bars/restaurants. Managed to find a couple of good bars so I was alright.

Went to Minneapolis one night though, was quite canny but the vegetarian I was with didn't much fancy the food that was on the menu for the most part, more steak than I could shake a stick at. Was a good night in the end though, got my meat handled by the campest waiter that side of the Atlantic. Glad we went into the big city though, would have been a disappointing to miss it.

It was canny warm later on in the week but I think it's supposed to get fairly cold this week.

St. Paul doesn't have too much going on--it's the capital of the state and it's much more historical than Minneapolis, but there's not as much to do there.  :(

Minneapolis, a short drive/walk/bus/cab ride away has much more going on as far as restaurants clubs etc.   What sort of things are you interested in seeing, Shandy?  Clubs?  Theatre?  Sports?  Food? 

I'll send you a PM with my phone number and perhaps we can meet up for lunch or a drink.  :D

Temperature took a bit of a plunge this weekend, but shouldn't be anything that a Geordie isn't able to handle. :rolleyes:

196007[/snapback]

Zathras you're taking your life in hands inviting GS out for a drink like!!! :lol:

196031[/snapback]

Rumor has it Shandy dives more than C.Ronaldo.

Was in Gotham Town on Saturday night, no one wanted to buy anything off me though :rolleyes: