50 posts to play the arcade!!

indigo

Which dickhead has put Indigo in a WUM usergroup and banned him from viewing any of the forums? Any reason? ;)

Erm, that'll have been me last night for some reason I have absolutely no idea about.... (was doing tests on something and was picking users at random).

All restored now! :blush:

Which dickhead has put Indigo in a WUM usergroup and banned him from viewing any of the forums? Any reason? ;)

Erm, that'll have been me last night for some reason I have absolutely no idea about.... (was doing tests on something and was picking users at random).

Next time remember the words Gemmill, Alex and SpongebobToonpants :blush:

Next time remember the words Gemmill, Alex and SpongebobToonpants :blush:

Gemmill's the next guinea pig for calling me a dickhead - FACT! :D

You've got them whining over there about hypocritical behaviour man, that's why I called you a dickhead. :blush:

I'll let you off though, and I'll even offer a sort of mumbled sorry for calling you a dickhead. :blush:

As rare as an apology out of you is, you're still the next guinea pig! ;)

You've got them whining over there about hypocritical behaviour man, that's why I called you a dickhead. :D

I'll let you off though, and I'll even offer a sort of mumbled sorry for calling you a dickhead. :blush:

I take it back then, dickhead. :blush:

You've got them whining over there about hypocritical behaviour man, that's why I called you a dickhead. :D

I take it back then, dickhead. :blush:

Can't - won't let you IDST :gettin: