Has anyone sat on the toilet not realising that the seat is still up?

Lazarus

Yes.

Speaking of which my aiming practice was all over the place this morning. Ended up getting urine on my feet.

Had to be when pissing of all times that I kept sneezing.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Edited by TheInspiration

Yes.

Speaking of which my aiming practice was all over the place this morning. Ended up getting urine on my feet.

and Gemmill will put it in his sig and share it with everyone else :angry:

Yes.

and Gemmill will put it in his sig and share it with everyone else :angry:

I did wash them thorughly, mind.

Was sitting on the toilet at work the other week in a hungover daze when just as a log departed my arse my belt buckle sort of fell onto my jeans, i got such a shock as i thought i'd somehow shit into my jeans even though it would have been impossible

and you get a fright cos you think your gonna fall to the floor wih the kegs round your ankles ?

:lol::angry:

Hmmm... remember that feeling. Then the next time you leave the seat up....now you know why women get arsey about that.

I remember one time, on a slightly different note, about 5 years ago it was Christmas Eve and I was in the shower. Upon leaving the shower I ended up slipping, and tried to put my hand out to cushion my fall. Where does my hand land? right in the fucking bog and down the u-bend. :angry: Interesting conversation started over Christmas dinner the next day. "What's with the bandage on your wrist?" "Funny story........." :lol: