Whitley - Blyth

Thompson

Bastards, Whitley ran Blyth ragged in the 2nd half an aal!

Did you go Luke?

I was getting text updates off my old man!

Aye, me Tommo and JR went. Gannin to the replay on Tuesday like!

Take it you didn't see my old man then, I would have been there had I been on Tyneside.

How many were there?

Turns out i knew 2 of the whitley players, coulson and robson, both from chester.

What a bell end damon robson is! 4foot3 with a perma tan and an exceptionally large head. cos he was once on the books at newcastle he now thinks he is the mutts nuts. he isnt.

and coulson once dropped his bike behind me mams car to deliver his papers, only for her to reverse right over it cos she couldnt see it in her mirror

Not sure why whitley felt the need to have them massive, view-obstructing nets behind each goal.

From what I managed to see of things, it wasn't a great game but Whitley were well on top, winning all of the 50-50s. Blyth were extremely poor (as poor as I've seen them in a while) and very lucky to stay in the cup. A massive improvement on their part is required for the replay. Can't go to that either as I'll be working but it should be another good crowd.

aye, we were outplayed for the last 70minutes of the match. Every set piece they had they looked like scoring from!!!

The stand on the far side of the pitch was class. Scaffolding with planks of wood and a plastic sheet over the top!