So are all the Hearts players for sale then?

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Didn't the chairman say they'd all go on the list if they failed to win today?

They didn't lose though. :unsure:

Isn't drawing failing to win ??

If Romanov is true to his word and everyone is for sale I'd take Craig Gordon. Best goalkeeper in Britain.

Other than that? Christophe Berra is a prospect but he's a centre half, so we'll show no interest in him.

If Romanov is true to his word and everyone is for sale I'd take Craig Gordon. Best goalkeeper in Britain.

Other than that? Christophe Berra is a prospect but he's a centre half, so we'll show no interest in him.

I'd take Gordon, Pressley, Berra and Hartley

I think Pressley would struggle in the Premiership due to a lack of pace. Just my opinion. Plus he can't have too long left. He'd be a short term fix. Although in fairness after tonight, a short term fix isn't a bad idea.

I didn't even think of Paul Hartley actually. He might be worth a shout.

I think Pressley would struggle in the Premiership due to a lack of pace. Just my opinion. Plus he can't have too long left. He'd be a short term fix. Although in fairness after tonight, a short term fix isn't a bad idea.

I didn't even think of Paul Hartley actually. He might be worth a shout.

Pressley wouldn't be a long term option BUT he's a leader/organiser and is better than Moore by miles IMO