Legends

snakehips

Had a flick through the Legends book in Waterstones today, looked alright. Might do as a christmas present for someone.

I expect they'll put that on the back as one of the reviewswhen it comes out in paperback.

:lol:

I used to find Slaven quite a laugh personally, but he's become a right bitter and twisted twat lately like. Everything he says is a dig at NUFC. Did anyone hear the old bloke who rang up last week to shout at him about it? It was class...'SHUT UP YOU BIGMOUTH!' :lol:

The only one I can tolerate on there is Gatesy, mainly because he speaks sense compared to the other two. SuperMac is a spineless twat who spends every show finding new ways to have a go at Parker and Slaven doesn't seem to care much about anything bar bashing NUFC. Atleast with Gatesy you feel he is speaking the truth and how he feels about the situation down at the SoS. Ofcourse, the Mackems hate him because they think he just has a go for any old reason.