chat up lines

allseeingeye

what type is that and what type are you  ;)

19448[/snapback]

I think the type of girls who go for quick chat up lines are perhaps just on the look out for a bit of fun and dont really care who the guy is! I suppose im saying they are shallow and lets say, not super intelligent! (i know, im being stereotypical)!

Im the type who isnt impressed by men with all the 'smooth talk' and chat up lines, infact im suspicious of men like that :lol: I think woman prefer a man who can just chat normally and make them laugh :blink: That isnt to say we dont like recieving the odd compliment of course :lol:

19486[/snapback]

So what do you expect a lad to say when he comes up to you. I would offer a drink if wasnt a cheap twat.

I think chat up lines are funny, I sometimes try them as a joke.

what type is that and what type are you  :lol:

19448[/snapback]

I think the type of girls who go for quick chat up lines are perhaps just on the look out for a bit of fun and dont really care who the guy is! I suppose im saying they are shallow and lets say, not super intelligent! (i know, im being stereotypical)!

19486[/snapback]

My perfect woman :lol:

Sid the Sexists was the best.

"How, pet.  If I said you had a beautiful body, would you, you knar, empty me nuts on yer tits and rub it in an that?"

19541[/snapback]

Or Zap Brannigan with:

"If I said you had a great body would you take off your clothes and dance around"

and: "I find the most erotic part of a women's body is the boobies!"

Or the ever swave beckoning a woman over and saying "If I can make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with the rest of my body" :D

To be honest, anyone who uses pre-prepared chat-up lines seriously (ie not in a post-modern iroic way B) )is a bit of a cockface. But then lasses who fall for them probably deserve said cockface, so it all works out OK.

its not so much the line as how you say it. you could use the shittest chat up line in history with a cheeky smile and she would start giggling and know that you had a sense of humour.

a fave of mine is 'whats a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?'

if they laugh you know they are worth talking to. if they tell you you got it the wrong way around, walk away!

Or the ever swave beckoning a woman over and saying "If I can make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with the rest of my body"  :D

To be honest, anyone who uses pre-prepared chat-up lines seriously (ie not in a post-modern iroic way B) )is a bit of a cockface.  But then lasses who fall for them probably deserve said cockface, so it all works out OK.

19650[/snapback]

Is "Lass deserve said cockface" to be taken literally?

what type is that and what type are you  :blush:

19448[/snapback]

Im the type who isnt impressed by men with all the 'smooth talk' and chat up lines, infact im suspicious of men like that B) I think woman prefer a man who can just chat normally and make them laugh :lol: That isnt to say we dont like recieving the odd compliment of course :D

19486[/snapback]

So what do you expect a lad to say when he comes up to you. I would offer a drink if wasnt a cheap twat.

I think chat up lines are funny, I sometimes try them as a joke.

19522[/snapback]

Normally, Hi, wheres your son tonight? LOL :clapping::D

OK, just a normal conversation would do! Hi, can i sit here/chat to you/buy you a drink? my names ....,

Much better than corny chat up lines that have been used over and over again, so unoriginal.