Frankfurt Away

Pavels Travels

Just wondering who was going and where everyone is meeting before and after the game. I've heard the 'Sachsenhausen' area is the place to be but i cant say it when im sobber never mind after i've had a few so i was looking to see who was doing what.

Idealy it would be nice if anyone else was flying newcastle to stansted on thursday morning then over to frankfurt from there is anyone else on the flight? Think we hit frankfurt mid afternoon . I know theres a couple of lads from the Bill Quay area on the flight but most of them are as thick as me.

auf wiedersehen

forgot was going to ask who i was sitting close to on the toon travel bus coming home form man city the other day i'm sure they said they were off the site, any one owning up? One of the lads quite liked to shout out famous quotes at the top of his voice after he'd had a couple of drinks. He other one got knocked back for arsenal but i think i give ruby a spare ticket to pass his way.

Leaving tonight, working in Offenbach for a few days. Won't be in Frankfurt till gone 6pm on matchday, but that'll do for a few drinks. Sachsenhausen is probably best for pubs and that, but not on a direct train line to the ground, so it depends how much time you want to leave yourself really.

Cheers lads and yeah the lad was very much a ginger.

Thats wor Luke (Wubble UC) marra!

;)

Don't listen to this bloke Pavels Travels, he's an internet cafe leech, and he's into 'watersports.'

But at least he dosen't shave his sack!

Cheers lads and yeah the lad was very much a ginger.

Thats wor Luke (Wubble UC) marra!

Let him know I got my flag back in the end.

So did I mate, the theiving, grumpy bastards!

Did they try to nick flags?