Ratings V Frankfurt

TOPTOON

Given 8 - some great stops and read play very well

Solano 8 - Had my doubts but the best Right back we have.

Taylor 9 - man of the match!! How many blocks did he get in??

Bramble 5 - Several errors get rid ASAP

Ramage 7 - Square Peg in round hole but the fact he is willing and the best availiable is to his credit.

Milner 8 - Plugged away all night and it very nearly came off.

Butt 7 - Steady Job.

Zoggy 7 - Moments of quality.

Emre 7 - Very Good

The Sib 7 - Good 7

Luque - Poor 5

Martins 6 - so so never really got going

Ramage 7 - Square Peg in round hole but the fact he is willing and the best availiable is to his credit.

Butt 7 - Steady Job.

Emre 7 - Very Good

The Sib 7 - Good 7

Luque - Poor 5

:)

Apart from one awful pass from Bramble that put us under pressure, I didn't think there was much between either of them :)

Why does Emre get very good for a 7, yet Le Sib gets a mere good? :)

I think I'd give Butt an 8.

That's not what you said in another thread! :razz:

:D

Please lets not bring the football section of this forum down to the chat's level :o

Apart from one awful pass from Bramble that put us under pressure, I didn't think there was much between either of them :)

.....and you actually watched the match?? There were several errors to be fair.

Butt 7 - Steady Job.

Emre 7 - Very Good

The Sib 7 - Good 7

Luque - Poor 5

:o

:)

Several? Can you name them?

Well you're at it can you name the moments of quality from N'Zogbia too?

Both had the odd dodgy moment - Taylor and his diving in for instance led to one of their best chances, he was turned inside out for another. However, dont let stuff like that get in the way.

Little bit of prejudice never did anyone any harm mind you :o

An all round 7, me thinks, with Nobster getting an 8.

I'll blame it on the pitch, but there were occasions when a quick pass from Emre would have set up some great chances, only for him to take his time. But, it's easy when watching on the telly.

If you watch the game again really carefully you can't bloody miss them!!

Off the top of my head (there were more).

Bramble gets too easilly turned by frankfurt player who gets a shot away (Bramble does get a block in then though).

Bramble gives ball away.

Two strikers lining up for header on goal Bramble no where near!

IF THIS WAS BETTER STANDARD OF OPPOSITION IN THE PREMIERSHIP, HE SORRY WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED YET AGAIN FOR HIS BLUNDERS! GET RID ASAP

Zoggy had some decent brakes and was fairly solid defensively too fairly good all rounder today.

Edited by TOPTOON

Bramble gets too easilly turned by frankfurt player who gets a shot away (Bramble does get a block in then though).

Bramble gives ball away.

IF THIS WAS BETTER STANDARD OF OPPOSITION IN THE PREMIERSHIP, HE SORRY WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED YET AGAIN FOR HIS BLUNDERS! GET RID ASAP

Zoggy had some decent brakes and was fairly solid defensively too fairly good all rounder today.

Ramage was going beserk with Zog at times, this evening.

Taylor gets too easilly turned by frankfurt player who gets a shot away (Bramble does get a block in then though).

Taylor dives in again and loses man, their fella gets shot away.

Two strikers lining up on 6 yard line Taylor no where near and Bramable cleared it!

Substitute the name and very similar things happened to the fella you gave MOTM to. Maybe we should get rid of him too. Neither played well and neither played particularly badly. They were under a fair bit of pressure and both did adequately given their ability. I did watch the match by the way but having watched newcastle since the 70s, getting older and going a bit senile I cant say I have your eye for detail. :o

Bramble had gone out to block the cross, the reason that whole move came about was because Taylor headed a clearance that Given had come to the edge of the box to collect, nobody expected it and it caught everyone unaware.

N'Zogbia was fucking awful tonight, as was Ramage.

Taylor was worth a 7

Bramble a 6

And N'Zogbia a 4

Taylor gets too easilly turned by frankfurt player who gets a shot away (Bramble does get a block in then though).

Two strikers lining up on 6 yard line Taylor no where near and Bramable cleared it!

Substitute the name and very similar things happened to the fella you gave MOTM to. Maybe we should get rid of him too. Neither played well and neither played particularly badly. They were under a fair bit of pressure and both did adequately given their ability. I did watch the match by the way but having watched newcastle since the 70s, getting older and going a bit senile I cant say I have your eye for detail. :o

Obviously not, no hard feelings though. Taylor wasn't most people's Man of the Match without good reason.

Would you give Titus a new contract?

Obviously not, no hard feelings though. Taylor wasn't most people's Man of the Match without good reason.

Personally i couldnt afford his wages.

Substitute the name and very similar things happened to the fella you gave MOTM to. Maybe we should get rid of him too. Neither played well and neither played particularly badly. They were under a fair bit of pressure and both did adequately given their ability. I did watch the match by the way but having watched newcastle since the 70s, getting older and going a bit senile I cant say I have your eye for detail. :nufc:

Personally i couldnt afford his wages.

:razz::D:D your so funny........or answer a simple question it seems, without 'trying' to be clever. Anyway can't be arsed to argue with you, think what you like, its not my problem your wrong :o

No one outside Taylor/Given/Emre deserves more than a 6. One of the dullest games I have ever seen. Not helped by the ramblings of John Helm and Joe Royle.

I was lucky the pub i was at did not have the ramblings on. :) So my mates had to do with my comments instead. :o

We(Irish viewers) had arsehole Peter Beagrie, with his bastard of a nasaly voice and hatred of Newcastle.

Very tough to listen to the shit.

I know Charlie lost lots of posession, but I thought he worked his arse off, especially towards the end of the second half. He was unluck with the time that he PWNED their right back as well in the first half. Emre had an ok game too. Butt had another very solid game as well, been really impressed by him this season. Anyone know if he was any use at Brum last year?

Sib once again tried really hard, was unlucky with his header, but is just a bit shit really. Luque was fairly disintereted looking. Never tracking back and just generally arseing about.

Martins looked as lively as usual when brought on. Lovely cross from the by-line, and outrageous/idiotic overhead kick were fun to watch.

I thought for the first time in the last few games, Nobby has been found out as a player out of position though. He was caught too often when a defender passed him by andlost his man on several occassions. As usual, his delivery/clearances/attacking play have been great though.