Ratings V Frankfurt

TOPTOON

It was N'Zogbia who attempted the overhead kick iirc.

Why did he do it btw? It was completely unnecessary. Even if he didn't realise how much time he had, a normal volley would have been far easier to execute. He's struggling for form at the minute though.

Two strikers lining up for header on goal Bramble no where near!

Bramble had gone out to block the cross, the reason that whole move came about was because Taylor headed a clearance that Given had come to the edge of the box to collect, nobody expected it and it caught everyone unaware.

N'Zogbia was fucking awful tonight, as was Ramage.

Taylor was worth a 7

Bramble a 6

And N'Zogbia a 4

I'd agree with that. Zoggy was absolute shite last night.

It was N'Zogbia who attempted the overhead kick iirc.

Why did he do it btw? It was completely unnecessary. Even if he didn't realise how much time he had, a normal volley would have been far easier to execute. He's struggling for form at the minute though.

He must have had a rush of blood or something, there certainly wasn't any need to try the spectacular when we were hanging on for a point. He also had Martins just behind him on the edge of the box, knocking it into his path would have been the sensible thing to do.

I was thinking last Sunday that Zog is struggling for form. He is doing a fair bit of 'headless chicken' stuff a la Lua Lua, but one thing is for certain - he will have plenty of opportunity to play himself into form over the next few games as there's no-one to replace him atm.

I do like Zog, but he seems to be struggling at the moment.

I thought that he was good against Portsmouth. He has enough pace, strength and skill to have good points, even when having a bad game.

I think with him, Martins, Owen and Duff we potentially have a shit fast attacking team. Emre looked quicker last night than I thought he was too. Did well to get 1-v-1 with the keeper.

Milners crossing last night was better than usual too.

I didn't understand the OMG!!11 WTF!11! LOL11! Milner stuff at half time last night. He went forward with the ball once and put a decentish cross in which the keeper caught yet Nevin and a couple of fans on the next appeared to be near climax when talking about him.

6's all round for me, two centre halfs I'll give 7 for working hard, especially as we only had ten men.

I don't get all this Zog was rubbish stuff I'm hearing. I thought he played quite well personally - okay he lacked end-product, but he was constantly running and worked his socks off throughout. In the first half he had the Frankfurt right-back in his pocket. Compare what we saw from him yesterday to what we saw from Luque.