Junk mail.

catmag

I think we've had a thread on this before but never mind. It's 9.25am and already I've already had flyers for Oye's Chinese Takeaway, Papa John's pizza place and the Low Fell Advertiser ("your community leaflet and local business guide") shoved through my door. I'm waiting for something in the post and I've now gone to the door 3 TIMES to find it's just shit! :)

Every day I come home to a fucking pile of the stuff. Only I get 3 or 4 of everything because they assume there are other flats in the building. The fucking twats! Something should be done about it tbh.

Although I do find the image of you keep running to the front door for your parcel and getting increasingly vexed quite funny. :)

Every day I come home to a fucking pile of the stuff. Only I get 3 or 4 of everything because they assume there are other flats in the building. The fucking twats! Something should be done about it tbh.

Although I do find the image of you keep running to the front door for your parcel and getting increasingly vexed quite funny. :)

Believe me - I'm not laughing :D

What you should be doing is opening the door, rolling the junk mail into a ball, and forcing it into the mouth of whoever delivered it. Then calmly saying "Not today thank you. :) "

Hmmm :D One of your better ideas..

Imagine you were homeless. You'd give your right arm for these sorts of 'problems', Cath. You want to get your life into some sort of frigging perspective.

At this time of year I think we should all remember the homeless.

Imagine you were homeless. You'd give your right arm for these sorts of 'problems', Cath. You want to get your life into some sort of frigging perspective.

At this time of year I think we should all remember the homeless.

Yes remember the homeless. If burned in the right way they can really help you save on the winter fuel bills (not the nine o'clock news circa 1979)

The fucking whining she did when she was locked out for five minutes an all, before her entire family heeded her distress call, dropped everything and got to her with a spare key

Spare key ffs. The homeless would give their right arms for just one key and theyd take far better care of it too I'll be bound.

The hospital locker where her key was is only a 10 minute walk away an'all. But what does Lennon do? Call her dad who's about 10 miles away and probably in bed asleep, wakes him up and demands he brings her a spare key from his house. "Daddy I want an oompah loompah!" She's the Verucca Salt of Gateshead for my money.

The hospital locker where her key was is only a 10 minute walk away an'all. But what does Lennon do? Call her dad who's about 10 miles away and probably in bed asleep, wakes him up and demands he brings her a spare key from his house. "Daddy I want an oompah loompah!" She's the Verucca Salt of Gateshead for my money.

Listen, you bunch of twats - ferk off!!!

I had 10 bags of shopping. I think walking up Sheriff Hill may have been a bit of an ordeal.

And if I wanted an Oompah Loompah then my daddy would have it round here in MINUTES! :)

The fucking whining she did when she was locked out for five minutes an all, before her entire family heeded her distress call, dropped everything and got to her with a spare key

Spare key ffs. The homeless would give their right arms for just one key and theyd take far better care of it too I'll be bound.

You were grateful I had my key when you wanted to watch Extras though, weren't you? :)

I've got nowt but contempt for that attitude. Her dad used to be a bus driver before he retired-apparently she thinks he still does it for fun.

I've got nowt but contempt for that attitude. Her dad used to be a bus driver before he retired-apparently she thinks he still does it for fun.

That reminds me. Must ring him and ask if I can have a lift to my Christmas do... :)

That reminds me. Must ring him and ask if I can have a lift to my Christmas do... :)

Unbelievable.

EH?! Where's your Christmas do like? I bet it's somewhere in Gateshead and you're gonna make him drive all the way from Washington to give you a lift from Gateshead to.......Gateshead! :)

The Brandling Suite at the racecourse, tithead!

They'll probalby have the xmas do while on shift knowing that lot. Cath's xmas bauble earrings getting lodged in some poor fuckers bile duct.

We're planning a bit of a do on Christmas Day's nightshift actually.. :D

No bauble earrings though. No jewellery allowed in theatre :)

EH?! Where's your Christmas do like? I bet it's somewhere in Gateshead and you're gonna make him drive all the way from Washington to give you a lift from Gateshead to.......Gateshead! :)

The Brandling Suite at the racecourse, tithead!

Fair enough, tit-features!

They'll probalby have the xmas do while on shift knowing that lot. Cath's xmas bauble earrings getting lodged in some poor fuckers bile duct.

We're planning a bit of a do on Christmas Day's nightshift actually.. :D

Is getting pissed and eating food in theatre alright though? :D

We're planning a bit of a do on Christmas Day's nightshift actually.. :icon_lol:

Is getting pissed and eating food in theatre alright though? :D

We may have to restrict the alcohol intake.. :D