Sustainable Energy Sources

Glasgow Mag

In this day and age, we're getting encouraged to have solar panels and wind turbines on our roofs to make our homes "net zero carbon producers", or whatever the buzz phrase is, and getting rewarded for doing so with lower energy bills. Also we're being encouraged to us electrically powered "green cars" and getting road tax discounts for doing so. We can also give ourselves a good pat on the back for doing these things - makes us feel better about ourselves for saving the environment.

I was wondering, would it be a feasible idea to try to use fart-gas as an environmentally-friendly energy source? I'm not entirely sure of the logistics of this. One way to do it might be to have a pipe with a container on the end to connect to oneself whenever one felt a need to blow one's horn in order to collect the precious energy source. I realise that this might not be discreet enough in public places initially, but then if the idea spread and lots of people cottoned on, then it might become a commonly used idea. And this tube could be left in overnight to catch any sleeping skunkers. Obviously at the end of a day the gas collected over a 24-hour period could be used to heat the oven for an hour for dinner, or power the TV for example.

I must stress this idea is at a very early stage, not even reached pilot stage yet. What do you think? ;)

I'm thinking of having a gas turbine fitted to my arse to make use of all the methane I produce.

The least you could do is strap some sort of device to your cock to make some use out of all that kinetic energy you're wasting.

I was thinking about this the other day. Its quite scary how much we have fucked our own planet in the space of 50 or 60 years. Earth is hundreds of millions of years old and in half a century we manage to use the majority of the worlds energy sources, fuck the ozone layer, melt the polar ice caps and fuck the weather system totally.

and dont even get me started on the whole new generation of underclass yobs we seem to have created.

Im not sure i fancy having grandkids on this planet in another 50-60 years tbh!