What can i do?

Tom

Live in a flat, not a house.

So much easier, problem solved.

Bit of extreme solution like, moving that is.

Not saying he should move, just that he should have never moved into a house in the first place.

Eh? Heating never breaks down in a flat then? I know which I prefer.

Most flats, especially ones at Uni, have 24hours a day on the site repair men to ring to fix the problem the same day.

In a house, it's left to you, or a lazyarse lanlord.

I had a flat last year,

i liked ONE housemate

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying he should move, just that he should have never moved into a house in the first place.

Most flats, especially ones at Uni, have 24hours a day on the site repair men to ring to fix the problem the same day.

I had a flat last year,

i liked ONE housemate

Ok....

Try this one.... live in a flat with people you like. <_<

I had a flat last year,

i liked ONE housemate

Ok....

Try this one.... live in a flat with people you like. <_<

Yeh i didnt get to choose last time,

there arent really any flats in york though

Judging by his mongish personality, finding a plural amount of people that like him within a 30 mile radius is going to be difficult tbh.

That's including him looking in a mirror btw.

Edited by Sima

Judging by his mongish personality, finding a plural amount of people that like him within a 30 mile radius is going to be difficult tbh.

Were talking real friends here mate,

I live with my band at the moment and we have fun,

You're so bitter and predictable it's hillarious :)

Plus i know im good looking or at least not bad looking,

Howay fatty get a picture of yourself up eh? <_<

Howay fatty get a picture of yourself up eh? :)

<_<

Gauntlet well and truly thrown down tbh.

Howay fatty get a picture of yourself up eh? <_<

Please alter your posts so they are at least 1% readable and I might honour you with a response.

Dismissed.

You're so bitter and predictable it's hillarious :blink:

Howay fatty get a picture of yourself up eh? :)

Please alter your posts so they are at least 1% readable and I might honour you with a response.

Dismissed.

What a response :)

Come on fatty.

That's perfectly readable,

Come on let's see a picture.

Get on that fucking treadmill <_<

Still missing the point I see, don't see where I even questioned what you look like?

Bitter about what exactly? Being a student layabout that harbours a zero hope of ever making anything with your "band" or is it having the amazing ability to be unable to construct a line of text longer than a few words?

The fact that you are venting rage at being unable to even comprehend what I am saying has me more than amused tbh.

As for the picture? Not sure what you are getting at? Need something to whip your fashionable skinny jeans down to and tug yourself silly to?

:)

Still missing the point I see, don't see where I even questioned what you look like?

Bitter about what exactly? Being a student layabout that harbours a zero hope of ever making anything with your "band" or is it having the amazing ability to be unable to construct a line of text longer than a few words?

The fact that you are venting rage at being unable to even comprehend what I am saying has me more than amused tbh.

As for the picture? Not sure what you are getting at? Need something to whip your fashionable skinny jeans down to and tug yourself silly to?

:)

''venting rage''

Like shite you daft cunt,

Dude - Im a talented guitar player -

Your a fat cunt with no friends / talent...

I dont care much for grammar, why the fuck should i?

So some fat ugly scottish cunt can pull down his 46 waist jeans, spend half an hour looking for his cock and then another half an hour remembering how to operate it to have a big tug over a nice line of spelling?

Get a life fatty <_<

It's a bit hard to give the impression you're not venting rage when you used the word cunt no less than 3 times in your retort.

Simply amending one of my comments to fit your needs in your response renders you completely useless.

Now be gone.

It's a bit hard to give the impression you're not venting rage when you used the word cunt no less than 3 times in your retort.

Simply amending one of my comments to fit your needs in your response renders you completely useless.

Now be gone.

No.

i can use cunt quite casually, it doesnt involve rage, more laughter,

Come on Sima, tell us about yourself?

What do you do?

Hobbies / interests?

To busy eating battered mars bars for that one eh?

Come on Sima, we just want to know more about how popular you are, and how you still live with your mother and hate your life because you've never did anything with your life because you just sit on the internet all day and make pretentious remarks in order to make yourself feel superior to someone,

To be honest mate, i take insults from obese, battered Mars bar waving scots, very lightly

<_<

Edited by T-Keith

Now be gone.

No.

i can use cunt quite casually, it doesnt involve rage, more laughter,

Come on Sima, tell us about yourself?

What do you do?

Hobbies / interests?

To busy eating battered mars bars for that one eh?

Come on Sima, we just want to know more about how popular you are, and how you still live with your mother and hate your life because you've never did anything with your life because you just sit on the internet all day and make pretentious remarks in order to make yourself feel superior to someone,

To be honest mate, i take insults from obese, battered Mars bar waving scots, very lightly

<_<

There goes the Scottish vote.

I'm confused as to why you really want to know so much about me? If you're looking for a life partner I don't swing that way tbh.

You've just took my bait hook, line and sinker for the last half an hour, I'm now bored with your attention so you're no longer required.

Thing is, it was only an off the cuff remark to start with but you grabbed my attention by throwing back insults like fatty and bitter.

Could have just threw back a simple "shut up" and that would been the end of it. You gave me the material to work with and continued to for, what? the last 30 minutes?

So get back to your strumming eh?

Thing is, it was only an off the cuff remark to start with but you grabbed my attention by throwing back insults like fatty and bitter.

Could have just threw back a simple "shut up" and that would been the end of it. You gave me the material to work with and continued to for, what? the last 30 minutes?

So get back to your strumming eh?

lol

''to work with''

What exactly do you mean?

I had fun mate,

Really Sima, All you have done is conclude to the board how much of a prick you are,

So get back to trying to find your cock eh?

Move out of your mothers place too...

Thought a bought a gym/diet? <_<