Ipswich Town game called off on Saturday

Renton

<_<:lol::)

Fuck me sideways, I'm sitting next to a lass whose busy doing her homework and I've just scared the living shit out of her by erupting in laughter at seeing that!

I'm refering to the Advent calendar not Peasepud's moralistic ramblings. :scratchchin:

havent you got some ironing to do? or maybe a bit shopping with the mother in law? :scratchchin:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never used whores myself, was sorely tempted years ago in Amsterdam cos there was one incredible blonde in a window....

True story.

A friend of mine went with a prostitute in Amsterdam. They hit it off so well, that he shacked up with her for a while as boyfriend/girlfriend. (and before anyone has any stupid ideas, they did not entertain strangers as a couple for fun)

never used whores myself, was sorely tempted years ago in Amsterdam cos there was one incredible blonde in a window....

True story.

A friend of mine went with a prostitute in Amsterdam. They hit it off so well, that he shacked up with her for a while as boyfriend/girlfriend. (and before anyone has any stupid ideas, they did not entertain strangers as a couple for fun)

In all honesty, that didnt even occur to me. You have got one warped mind. <_<

Edited by manc-mag

True story.

In all honesty, that didnt even occur to me. You have got one warped mind. <_<

As we all know, once we have saturated our brain with alcohol, it never dries straight!!!!!!!!!1111

Nice one, I will let my daughter know how funny you find her Aunties death. I know all the jokes start with anything like this but this ones not really that funny tbh. I never knew Anette was a pro and as far as I know its a very recent thing. My brother also went to college with Gemma, she comes from a very well off family, another one who isn`t your stereotypical pro, just got in with the wrong crowd.

Nice one, I will let my daughter know how funny you find her Aunties death. I know all the jokes start with anything like this but this ones not really that funny tbh. I never knew Anette was a pro and as far as I know its a very recent thing. My brother also went to college with Gemma, she comes from a very well off family, another one who isn`t your stereotypical pro, just got in with the wrong crowd.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that and wouldn't have posted it if I thought there was much chance of a board member knowing a victim. I feel prettyu bad now - lesson learned I think.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that and wouldn't have posted it if I thought there was much chance of a board member knowing a victim. I feel prettyu bad now - lesson learned I think.

I hav`nt taken it personally, I joke about other things not close to home but just letting people know they weren`t bad girls like your usual addicts.

I dont want to appear sceptical however on N-O Rebellious said and I quote "I knew Annette quite well before she became a pro"

no mention of her being sister/ sister in law and contradicts the fact above he says "I never knew she was a pro"

Either way, sorry to hear of the loss.