The Muslim Chanter

Invicta_Toon

@yourservice, if you really don't like it on here, you could do a lot worse than to fuck off. :yes You seem to spend most of your time on here making snidey digs about the place. What's the point?

Sorry i was just trying to fit in,i thought thats how it is in here?

:yes

@yourservice, if you really don't like it on here, you could do a lot worse than to fuck off. :yes You seem to spend most of your time on here making snidey digs about the place. What's the point?

I love the irony or people like that.

"This place is fucking shit, well yes I will still post on here but im going to state how shite it as at any given opportunity!"

I love the irony or people like that.

"This place is fucking shit, well yes I will still post on here but im going to state how shite it as at any given opportunity!"

Did i say this place 'is fucking shit'?

if i thought it was 'fucking shit' i'd not post in it,simple as!

was like erm..how can i put it :yes a joke?

you get it ?

I don't post on here that much to notice you tbh but Gemmills comments just pictured you as so many posters on forums I have seen before.

:yes (for you)

say no more

Not really, Gemmill isnt the type to make up things that didn't really happen just to have a dig so im sure you probably do whine on and have little digs at the forum when you have a strop on.

Say no more :yes

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2533700,00.html

I see matey boy is currently unemployed. I wonder if he wants to bomb the unbeliever's Derby DSS centre?

I wonder if he also wants to bomb the infidel's Aston University where he gained his degree in Computer Science?

scumbag

I wouldn't mind if he did, so long as he gets Christina Schäffner in the German department along the way.

Not bitter at all, mind. :yes

come on Vic - you're only over here because you were banned on NOL

take it like a man and keep quiet

still waiting to hear how that was racist btw

I think we all are, with baited breath.