Bliar "we need to keep fighting wars"

Rob W

The UK is not a world power and the taxpayer cannot afford to pay for expensive make belief any more

Patrick, Yorkshire

This guy knows the score ;)

Why isn't the UK a world power?

Because the yanks fucked us over during and after the second world war and a few other things as well.

The UK is not a world power and the taxpayer cannot afford to pay for expensive make belief any more

Patrick, Yorkshire

Because the yanks fucked us over during and after the second world war and a few other things as well.

Yes, but the point I'm making is the reason we're not a world power ISN'T because we fight wars.

Patrick, Yorkshire

Yes, but the point I'm making is the reason we're not a world power ISN'T because we fight wars.

Quite right, it's because we can't win them any more.

Patrick, Yorkshire

This guy knows the score :o

Nobody wins a war ;)

Patrick, Yorkshire

This guy knows the score :puke:

Nobody wins a war ;)

Right again. I was using the dumbass/politician definition of win: having temporary "control" over the "loser's" country and being able to tell them what to do for a bit.

Oh and I forgot to add: steal their natural resources - even more than we normally do. :o

Patrick, Yorkshire

Nobody wins a war ;)

Right again. I was using the dumbass/politician definition of win: having temporary "control" over the "loser's" country and being able to tell them what to do for a bit.

Oh and I forgot to add: steal their natural resources - even more than we normally do. :o

fucking natural resources, all these third world countries struggling trying to feed the masses selling oil/diamonds/uranium :puke:

you live on a different fucking planet indi

Patrick, Yorkshire

Nobody wins a war ;)

fucking natural resources, all these third world countries struggling trying to feed the masses selling oil/diamonds/uranium :puke:

What?

Patrick, Yorkshire

Nobody wins a war ;)

What?

Btw Bliar is planning to move to the U.S. after he finishes with politics. At least he knows that when the game is up he will be at the mercy of his own party and many within who are currently holding their tongues.

We fight wars to protect our own countries interests, i might hate going to other countries and doing shitty jobs for other people's wars but if it makes a difference for my country and the people that come from there then i am prepared to put my life on the line. Thats the problem with some people they just dont show any patriotism anymore.

Edited by daveytait176

Guest Toplass-101

We fight wars to protect our own countries interests, i might hate going to other countries and doing shitty jobs for other people's wars but if it makes a difference for my country and the people that come from there then i am prepared to put my life on the line. Thats the problem with some people they just dont show any patriotism anymore.

hello me lill chickadee divint worry when ya back this time its steak n chps ill feed ya ,long as ya take me for a spin in ya snazy new beema! im not after ya money honey honest ;)

Guest Toplass-101

aw bugga me batteryz gone flt ill chargeit n ring ya bakc

lush tlakin wi ya can though can well tell ya on duty got ya posh pilots boice on n everything

aw bugga me batteryz gone flt ill chargeit n ring ya bakc

lush tlakin wi ya can though can well tell ya on duty got ya posh pilots boice on n everything

English ?????? ;)

Guest Toplass-101

right im just cookin just now im fuckin starvin, me moby wont charge from lappy 2 sum reason so ive hoyed im in the bed room once me teas cooked ill eb able to ring ya agin

if ya a wake still like, if ya a kip turn ya a kip turn it off ells yall do like that w=t=wat did to me the other week cunt, he got fucking dumped teach him to ring me a daft times

dont mint just a clock tick but that waas taking the nick anyways I need some dinner im hank try ya in a mo laters potaters x

this is truly truly disturbinerising

and I'm not even stone cold sober!

this place has been morphed into some bastardised bus depot or the like..

suddenly brimming with young ne'er do wells and trollops!