Lauren

Pegasus Bridge

Any difference between Lauren now, and Carr & Babayaro when we signed them? Personally I say go for it, but you know what'll happen March-April time, people will be on his back.

Depends how he comes back from this injury, as Carr was never the same after his injury. One thing I do like about Lauren is he is absolutely hard as nails, and that goes well with his pace and power. Would have loved to have seen it when he stuck one on Vieira.

Any difference between Lauren now, and Carr & Babayaro when we signed them? Personally I say go for it, but you know what'll happen March-April time, people will be on his back.

Depends how he comes back from this injury, as Carr was never the same after his injury. One thing I do like about Lauren is he is absolutely hard as nails, and that goes well with his pace and power. Would have loved to have seen it when he stuck one on Vieira.

Also he can pass a football which immediately puts him in a different league to Carr. ;)

Also he can pass a football which immediately puts him in a different league to Carr. :o

Could even stick him in the middle of the park where he learned his trade at if we felt like it. ;)

Also he can pass a football which immediately puts him in a different league to Carr. :puke:

Could even stick him in the middle of the park where he learned his trade at if we felt like it. ;)

More I think of it the more I'm liking the Lauren. :o

When fit he's fucking class, really underrated. Hasn't played in about a year though, worry that he's not going to be the same player again.

Far better than Eboue for what its worth.

Eboue is only about 15 though. ;)