Have you ever felt.....................

Noelie

...................a feeling of gladness when misfortune happens to someone and you feel no remorse in your thoughts?

I must admit I was glad when Ramage got hurt and had to leave the game.

In retrospect he should never have started as he was suspect in having an injury and I don't understand why Roeder chose him before Edgar under those circumstances.

harsh to feel that concerning Ramage.

... However those images of Robben lying on the ground crying then having to come off put a smile on my face. Now there's someone who deserves to see his legs fall off.

harsh to feel that concerning Ramage.

... However those images of Robben lying on the ground crying then having to come off put a smile on my face. Now there's someone who deserves to see his legs fall off.

I missed that, but i would have enjoyed it if i'd seen it, the diving little prick that he is!

Ramage has to be the luckiest bastard alive man, first and foremost he's getting paid a good wage for doing what we all would like to do, and with his Sir name he also has the honour of the nickname 'Rambo', some people have all the luck. :blink:

Ramage has to be the luckiest bastard alive man, first and foremost he's getting paid a good wage for doing what we all would like to do, and with his Sir name he also has the honour of the nickname 'Rambo', some people have all the luck. :blink:

he also has his name plastered on trucks all over the country

lucky bastard

wishing ill of any player is wrong

unless it's Carr

I know, I know, but Ramage's first kick of the ball was a back pass to Given, his second was a direct accurate pass to one of their players, and then he was responsible for a goal. Forgive me for being glad he had to leave, I just couldn't help it. :blink:

I find it amazing with a few players that are not noted for being on the treatment table,suddenly find themselves under pressure through shite performances etc and next thing you know they are injured?Bramble and now Ramage,if it's the stick they recieve from the crowd and the adrenaline rush of anger that makes them go into the tackle harder or stretch for balls more than before is pretty suss to me,like an easy way out of the stick they are getting.

wishing ill of any player is wrong

unless it's Carr

I know, I know, but Ramage's first kick of the ball was a back pass to Given, his second was a direct accurate pass to one of their players, and then he was responsible for a goal. Forgive me for being glad he had to leave, I just couldn't help it. :blink:

Identical to the Brum game then. Nothing learnt from his mistakes.