United?

@yourservice

everything FF has done has been with the tacit approval of sir John

I love it when opinion is posted as fact.

Vic is right.Tacit approval means not spoken but implied,so by saying nothing publicly and letting FFS spout off and get on get on with things.He is tacitly supporting him.

He is also giving FFS enough rope to hang himself

right, so the man with 28% tells the man with 40% how he is going to run the club, man with 40% says not that way you're not, man with 28% says fuck you I'm doing it anyway, man with 40% says, oh right OK then

If you think it's that simple it shows how little you know.

what a non-entity of a comment

How is it complicated then oh Oracle?

right, so the man with 28% tells the man with 40% how he is going to run the club, man with 40% says not that way you're not, man with 28% says fuck you I'm doing it anyway, man with 40% says, oh right OK then

If you think it's that simple it shows how little you know.

what a non-entity of a comment

How is it complicated then oh Oracle?

Well, first of all SJH's complete lack of intrest in the club isn't an approval of what Freddy is doing. Correct me if i'm wrong but does SJH actually sit on the board now? Hasn't he been sunning himself in foriegn climbs over the past few months? His name may be there but his heart and possibly he himself are not.

Your post replying to Alex is a complete over simplification of the subject.

But why the mirror?

Bet they offered the most for the exclusive :lol:

Er isn't this in the Sunday Sun?

It was in the Mirror an'all. Not sure whose interview it was in the first place, but I know the Sunday Sun like to nick their stories from other papers.

But why the mirror?

Bet they offered the most for the exclusive :lol:

Er isn't this in the Sunday Sun?

It was in the Mirror an'all. Not sure whose interview it was in the first place, but I know the Sunday Sun like to nick their stories from other papers.

Okey dokey, I was just going by the third paragraph in the story on the first page and that I noticed when in the shop on Sunday, hadn't realised it was in other publications.

Vic is right.Tacit approval means not spoken but implied,so by saying nothing publicly and letting FFS spout off and get on get on with things.He is tacitly supporting him.

He is also giving FFS enough rope to hang himself

Approval and support are two different things tbh. Also, I can think of dozens of incidents that have involved Fred that wouldn't (in my opinion) have had Sir John Hall's approval or support (tacit or otherwise). Not least the events this article describes (which may or may not be true). You or Vic may disagree. My point still stands though.