Sunday Gossip Column.

menace13

I'd snap their hands off, Duff will never be the player he was and we should never have signed him in the first place. Money back, yes please.

but Tottenham would pay for him? Do they just like collecting shit players then?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

n'zogbia has been shite for most of the season with nobody to blame but himself. Duff may not have been any god either It's a load of bollocks to try to blame him for n'zogbia beeing just as bad.

Hmmm you on drugs mate?

the only way it could affect him if he was a big fucking girls blouse, a la Luque

any decent footballer can and should be able to hande competition for their place

I'm more worried about the prospect of having Zog as our only left winger

n'zogbia has been shite for most of the season with nobody to blame but himself. Duff may not have been any god either It's a load of bollocks to try to blame him for n'zogbia beeing just as bad.

Hmmm you on drugs mate?

the only way it could affect him if he was a big fucking girls blouse, a la Luque

any decent footballer can and should be able to hande competition for their place

Apart from Milner and O'Brien, you mean?

I'd definitely go for that. £7m for a player that was an unneeded luxury when we bought him and has turned out to be a non-playing disappointment since we did, is a fantastic deal. Go for it Fred.

so you're happy with just 1 winger then?

and confident the next players through the door won't be crock's or expensive flops?

seriously, it's hard enough to get players who want to be here, where is the logic in letting one leave after 1 year?

Hmmm you on drugs mate?

milner's a right winger

o'brien is just another prospect, who given a couple of shit games will be being hounded out the door aswell

Hmmm you on drugs mate?

milner's a right winger

o'brien is just another prospect, who given a couple of shit games will be being hounded out the door aswell

Milner can play either tbh.

Hmmm you on drugs mate?

milner's a right winger

Milner can play either tbh.

bat for either side you mean? :rolleyes:

:blink:

:rolleyes:

I know what you mean about having a limited squad. I would like to see him stay and play well, but tbh I had forgotten about him until the other day when the BBC showed a side with the crocks missing. If we can get £7m for him, IMO we should get rid and put the money to use in much needed areas.

I know what you mean about having a limited squad. I would like to see him stay and play well, but tbh I had forgotten about him until the other day when the BBC showed a side with the crocks missing. If we can get £7m for him, IMO we should get rid and put the money to use in much needed areas.

and what exactly are those areas?

positions where in the past we had perfectly fucking adequate players who didn't want to leave until they were sold for a bastard pittance

seriously? no one sees a link between this revolving door policy and our shit squad profile?

Edited by Invicta_Toon

positions where in the past we had perfectly fucking adequate players until they were sold for a bastard pittance

seriously? no one sees a link between this revolving door policy and our shit squad profile?

Left back, Right back and Centre backs

Havent you seen our defence recently? "Fucking adequate players?" Like whom in our defence has been adequate since Woody?

positions where in the past we had perfectly fucking adequate players until they were sold for a bastard pittance

Havent you seen our defence recently? "Fucking adequate players?" Like whom in our defence has been adequate since Woody?

Would even argue Woodgate wasn't adequate, more than enough quality but we couldn't afford to keep a defender who played so little.

Would even argue Woodgate wasn't adequate, more than enough quality but we couldn't afford to keep a defender who played so little.

Aye but when he did play he was more than adequate, I for one was with FFS on the selling of him at the pricee when it came in because of his horendous (sp) injuries

Aye but when he did play he was more than adequate, I for one was with FFS on the selling of him at the pricee when it came in because of his horendous (sp) injuries

so now he's playing in the Premiership and we have Ramage

would he even have reached the end of his contract with us by now?

So we should have kept him here injured for all that time when we had the chance to get our money back and let someone else take the risk?

Rather sell Zog, than Duff.

A Young lad who has a lot of football ahead of him and Duff? Doesnt make good buiness sense, well unless £15m comes in for him.

Zog doesn't have the right attitude IMO. Always mortal on a Saturday night.

So we should have kept him here injured for all that time when we had the chance to get our money back and let someone else take the risk?

risk?

his replacements were Boumshit and Moore

Who knows really. We got a good price for a crock and we didnt use the money wisely to strength then a still poor defence.

We now have a possible opportunity to make money on a player (which doenst happen a lot nowadays) that has been injured and ineffective for a lot of the season. So IMO we sell him and use the money wisely in shring up a shocking and possibley the worse defence in the top flight!

But then again according to you we need cover in the midfield more :blink:

Rather sell Zog, than Duff.

A Young lad who has a lot of football ahead of him and Duff? Doesnt make good buiness sense, well unless £15m comes in for him.

Zog doesn't have the right attitude IMO. Always mortal on a Saturday night.

Allegedly :rolleyes:

risk?

his replacements were Boumshit and Moore

Aye risk, you know wages and him possibly never playing again or rarely playing?

Who knows really. We got a good price for a crock and we didnt use the money wisely to strength then a still poor defence.

We now have a possible opportunity to make money on a player (which doenst happen a lot nowadays) that has been injured and ineffective for a lot of the season. So IMO we sell him and use the money wisely in shring up a shocking and possibley the worse defence in the top flight!

But then again according to you we need cover in the midfield more :blink:

you're not gettin it are you?

do you have ANY confidence that NUFC has ever sold an adequate player and bought a better player for the same position?

most of our successes (if you can call them that) are by total fucking accident, and have had nothing to do with 'using money wisely'