Premiership fatty table

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

A while ago there was a survey done about cities with the fattest characters. Contrary to national belief (mainly caused by five bellies and the ridiculous Keith "Beffy" Roberts pictured below), Newcastle was only mid table for fat characters. Stoke, Manchester and Liverpool were the top 3, we were only 15th.

If everybody that entered every Premiership football grounds was weighed and the average weight given, which club would have the fattest characters and which club would have the slimmest characters based on your opinion of the Premiership clubs and fatties you've seen.

_41289474_newcastlefan270.jpg

manning.jpg

frank-lampard-shock.jpg

west_ham_470_470x300.jpg

poster.jpg

boyle_dublin_pic4_big.jpg

Skinniest first

1. Fulham

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Watford

5. Tottenham Hotspur

6. Reading

7. Newcastle United

8. Charlton Atheletic

9. West Ham United

10. Portsmouth

11. Sheffield United

12. Blackburn

13. Liverpool - average weight lower due to Devon/Norway/Sweden/Denmark influence at Anfield

14. Middlesbrough

15. Manchester United - average weight lower due to Japanese presence

16. Everton

17. Bolton

18. Wigan Athletic

19. Aston Villa

20. Manchester City

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

:lol: @ that Villa blob.

I personally know a Villa fan who got down to 29 stone from 38 stone, it's not the lad pictured neither. If you lived in Birmingham what else is there to do though apart from comfort eat?

Edited by stevieintoon

I personally know a Villa fan who got down to 29 stone from 38 stone, it's not the lad pictured neither. If you lived in Birmingham what else is there to do though apart from comfort eat?

Cadbury World is there as well which probably doesn't help. Your mate could probably have got a job as an oompah loompah.

Guest stevieintoon

Cadbury World is there as well which probably doesn't help. Your mate could probably have got a job as an oompah loompah.

He could be an umpa lumpa in theory, but the reason he couldn't is because he needed this machine and a mask that made him look like Darth Vadar on his head for 12 hours a day, to keep him breathing. He was so fat he needed help breathing. He's not my friend neither he's someone I know that tells everyone he's lost 9 stone with pride but neglects to mention he had his stomach stapled which means it was inevitable anyway. The heaviest I've ever been is 16 and a half stone, my weight goes up and down regularly between 13 and 16 stone, I was actually depressed at my weight when I was 16 and a half and I'm tall, so fuck knows how people who are 30 odd stone must feel.

He could be an umpa lumpa in theory, but the reason he couldn't is because he needed this machine and a mask that made him look like Darth Vadar on his head for 12 hours a day, to keep him breathing. He was so fat he needed help breathing. He's not my friend neither he's someone I know that tells everyone he's lost 9 stone with pride but neglects to mention he had his stomach stapled which means it was inevitable anyway. The heaviest I've ever been is 16 and a half stone, my weight goes up and down regularly between 13 and 16 stone, I was actually depressed at my weight when I was 16 and a half and I'm tall, so fuck knows how people who are 30 odd stone must feel.

At 30 odd stone the strain on your heart must be pretty close to killing you. That's some weight to get to without remedying the problem. I tend to be anywhere between 14.5 and just over 15. Tall as well like, so it's well hidden............... :razz:

At 30 odd stone the strain on your heart must be pretty close to killing you. That's some weight to get to without remedying the problem. I tend to be anywhere between 14.5 and just over 15. Tall as well like, so it's well hidden............... <_<

Notice how Gemmill ALWAYS mentions his height after telling us how much he weighs :razz:

You're not 6', I don't care how many times you try and claim that you are. :lol:

Seconded! And I'd argue he's more than half a stone heaver than me too! :razz:

Seconded! And I'd argue he's more than half a stone heaver than me too! :razz:

Your second point is valid. At the time we met, I would have been about 14stone. but I've shed the weight over christmas and continued it into the new year. :lol:<_<:rolleyes:

your first point is fubar. :razz:

Seconded! And I'd argue he's more than half a stone heaver than me too! :rolleyes:

Your second point is valid. At the time we met, I would have been about 14stone. but I've shed the weight over christmas and continued it into the new year. :lol::razz::rolleyes:

your first point is fubar. <_<

And grown taller? Ok :razz:

Seconded! And I'd argue he's more than half a stone heaver than me too! :rolleyes:

Your second point is valid. At the time we met, I would have been about 14stone. but I've shed the weight over christmas and continued it into the new year. :lol::razz::rolleyes:

your first point is fubar. :razz:

I'm 5ft 10 and 12½ stone. There's no way on god's green earth that your BMI is less than mine. You were also on eye level with me so either you're lying your arse off or you walk with buckled legs! <_<

Your second point is valid. At the time we met, I would have been about 14stone. but I've shed the weight over christmas and continued it into the new year. :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

your first point is fubar. <_<

I'm 5ft 10 and 12½ stone. There's no way on god's green earth that your BMI is less than mine. You were also on eye level with me so either you're lying your arse off or you walk with buckled legs! :razz:

BMI is bollocks. In any case, I am honestly 13 stone.

and eye level? we were sitting down knobhed. :razz: