Council Tax Cashback: Get £1000s rebated by forcing a rebanding

Happy Face

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/v...160141972,18232,

a free step-by-step guide to a potential council tax cashback windfall, possibly backdated to when the system started in 1993. Already hundreds of MoneySavers have tried and succeeded in getting £1,000s, and thousands more are in the process.

In a nutshell, council tax bills depend on your home's band, allocated based on the property's 1991 value. Yet no one came to your home to value it; it was usually done by “second gear valuation”, meaning estate agent would drive past and estimate the band. Staggeringly, in England and Scotland it hasn’t been revalued since; leaving more holes than in Swiss cheese. Check your council tax banding, if it's wrong challenge it and you may be repaid thousands.

Good luck!

boils my piss thinking about what I used to pay for 1 (yes ONE) fucking streetlight in my road that was about 200 yards long

and they have the decency to break down the cost of police for you. You know, the police that could not give a fuck that your car has just had the window put through or even worse nicked. Fucking hell I even got charged for storage of my trashed car that they hadn't had the presence of mind to fingerprint, FUCKING WANKERS

feels realy good that I pay fuck all now :blush:

man I even got free bed and board last time I got nicked <_<

boils my piss thinking about what I used to pay for 1 (yes ONE) fucking streetlight in my road that was about 200 yards long

So you think that all your council tax pays for is a streetlight? <_<

Do you have a car? Who provides the car parks?

Does your/did your grandparents live in a council house? Many do, and would be poverty stricken without it.

Is your street covered in litter and rubbish? Unlikely, because the council provide bins and collect refuse. Could go on all day.

Jesus weptathon.

Does your/did your grandparents live in a council house? Many do, and would be poverty stricken without it.

Is your street covered in litter and rubbish? Unlikely, because the council provide bins and collect refuse. Could go on all day.

Jesus weptathon.

yes

yes, never use them. overpriced shite. unless you are disabled of course (here, take 30% of all the space in our car parks, even though you never use them because you can already park on the fucking high street you spacka twat).

no. could give a fuck. Like I'm ever going to get an old age pension for my taxes. Die already you sponging cunts

yes, because my street was unadopted, i.e. some fucking how the council get away with not doing anything to it, but still get to charge for the privelage. Funnily enough they didn't even give all of us wheelie bines, 1 per 2 flats! cheap cunts!

any more smart ass questions?

Edited by Invicta_Toon

Jesus weptathon.

yes

yes, never use them. overpriced shite. unless you are disabled of course (here, take 30% of all the space in our car parks, even though you never use them because you can already park on the fucking high street you spacka twat).

no. could give a fuck. Like I'm ever going to get an old age pension for my taxes. Die already you sponging cunts

yes, because my street was unadopted, i.e. some fucking how the council get away with not doing anything to it, but still get to charge for the privelage. Funnily enough they didn't even give all of us wheelie bines, 1 per 2 flats! cheap cunts!

One more.

Can I piss on your grave when you die please? :blush:

Jesus weptathon.

yes

Council tax is bollocks, the money should come from central Govt.

Jesus weptathon.

yes

One more.

Can I piss on your grave when you die please? :icon_lol:

you'll be dead before me son :blush:

Jesus weptathon.

Just on a minor point of information, your council tax doesn't pay for the provision of council housing. The finance is ring-fenced, funded entirely by rents and other government grants.

Pedantic, I know, but nonetheless important to know. :blush:

Jesus weptathon.

yes

But that would take away the ability of central government to blame the councils for overspending and the councils ability to blame the government for underfunding.

:blush:

Jesus weptathon.

yes

Which would mean that you just pay more tax to the central government...

Jesus weptathon.

yes

Which would mean that you just pay more tax to the central government...

No it would mean they would have less money to waste on the civil service and guns.

Edited by Parky