New home shirt

Jimbo

Thick stripes, blue trim, red letters.

Fucking sorted.

Amen :blink:

Oh, and can we maintain a 60-40 black-to-white ratio. These kits with tonnes of black or white just look vile.

Agreed - there is far too much white on the current kit. Preferred it when it was an even split like in the grandad collar days......

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking sorted.

Oh, and can we maintain a 60-40 black-to-white ratio. These kits with tonnes of black or white just look vile.

Agreed - there is far too much white on the current kit. Preferred it when it was an even split like in the grandad collar days......

Can I also say that I want a proper flicky-uppy collar, none of this twatty v-neck shite. I felt fucking short changed after our last kit and it's tiny collar.

Fucking sorted.

you fucking would be if I ever saw anyone wearing that shite

Set one of your 'robots' on 'iz like? :blink:

millions of nanobots. Liquidise you from the inside out. Even that would be too kind tbh.

Erm, aye :)

What have you got against a red/blue combination anyway? It's suits Optimus Prime.

fair point. In the case of a football shirt, I'll put it down to irrational hatred. It's just not right. I can't explain why, but in my heart of hearts, the very concept screams WRONG

Fucking sorted.

millions of nanobots. Liquidise you from the inside out. Even that would be too kind tbh.

What have you got against a red/blue combination anyway? It's suits Optimus Prime.

fair point. In the case of a football shirt, I'll put it down to irrational hatred. It's just not right. I can't explain why, but in my heart of hearts, the very concept screams WRONG

Well then you're a numpty.

Fucking sorted.

Well then you're a numpty.

you have nothing in your life that you irrationally hate?

your life must be so empty [/pity t'fool]

Fucking sorted.

... hummm actually no. Blue trim and red letters would look horrid. It's Letters+Numbers+Trim+Sponsor either red or blue surely.