The clock is ticking, United

Scottish Mag

A little bit of truth for once would have went a long way instead of bucket loads of shit force fed to us....again

Been saying for ages that Roeder is a Bullshitter, how long is it since you heard Sheperd coming out with anything positive regaring the manager or signings, he was always very hands on prior to Roeder. Roeder was given the job because Sheperd knew he was weak and wouldnt put pressure on for any money, this club has gone from potential Champions to relegation material in the space of 3 year. Like you i hate being lied to, withouy our support theyd all be fucked, were turning into a laughing stock. Roeder contradicts himself so often its unreal.

Guest Patrokles

A little bit of truth for once would have went a long way instead of bucket loads of shit force fed to us....again

Been saying for ages that Roeder is a Bullshitter, how long is it since you heard Sheperd coming out with anything positive regaring the manager or signings, he was always very hands on prior to Roeder. Roeder was given the job because Sheperd knew he was weak and wouldnt put pressure on for any money, this club has gone from potential Champions to relegation material in the space of 3 year. Like you i hate being lied to, withouy our support theyd all be fucked, were turning into a laughing stock. Roeder contradicts himself so often its unreal.

We were on our way down long before that, to be fair.

Maybe, thats not the point i'm trying to make,i'm making the point of how embarrassing Roeder is,for instance look at his so called transfer targets, have you heard of any concrete bids, this arsehole cant even arrange a loan deal without dissapointing the fans. We dont even bring in talented youngsters, look at Arsenal, Liverpool etc, just who do we employ as scouts. Next Summer will be identical, if anyone thinks this pillock will be in for any of his imaginary targets i feel they are in for a long dissapointing summer. The fact is, Roeder is a Bullshitting clown who from time to time gets a lucky result.

the goalposts are slowly moving now and i really am not suprised. We will end up with no purchases again. Not that i want purchases for purchases sake, we need a couple of players.

£50,000,000 pointless bid (which is just as well as we don't have 5p it seems) for Rooney I reckon followed by a "look we are full of ambition!" statement. <_<

Maybe, thats not the point i'm trying to make,i'm making the point of how embarrassing Roeder is,for instance look at his so called transfer targets, have you heard of any concrete bids, this arsehole cant even arrange a loan deal without dissapointing the fans. We dont even bring in talented youngsters, look at Arsenal, Liverpool etc, just who do we employ as scouts. Next Summer will be identical, if anyone thinks this pillock will be in for any of his imaginary targets i feel they are in for a long dissapointing summer. The fact is, Roeder is a Bullshitting clown who from time to time gets a lucky result.

I don't know that its the manager as such (although he'll have less player pull than someone like Keegan, Daglish, Guillit, Robson or even Souness), as much as players just not really wanting to come to us (unless they are desperate or we pay them huge amounts or both).

Watching Oliver's video on the website and listening to some of the names he's rhyming off is depressing, the likes of Bent, Crouch, Davies, Bale and Barnes are all obvious and expensive targets, Jesus anyone on this board could have identified them yet this is the best Roeder can come up with? The man has been a complete failure in the transfer window and it just isn't good enough for a Premier League standard manager.

Guest Patrokles

Watching Oliver's video on the website and listening to some of the names he's rhyming off is depressing, the likes of Bent, Crouch, Davies, Bale and Barnes are all obvious and expensive targets, Jesus anyone on this board could have identified them yet this is the best Roeder can come up with? The man has been a complete failure in the transfer window and it just isn't good enough for a Premier League standard manager.

In his defence, the signings he has made haven't been bad. As he himself says, he could go out and sign several bad players for the sake of it. When you look at the players who he is aware of but not interested in signing, or the players he's watched, you see that the net is wider than Oliver's targets suggest.

In his defence, the signings he has made haven't been bad. As he himself says, he could go out and sign several bad players for the sake of it. When you look at the players who he is aware of but not interested in signing, or the players he's watched, you see that the net is wider than Oliver's targets suggest.

The "I could go out and sign several bad players but I'm not going to do that" speech is utter bollocks tbh. Does he want a fucking medal for that? Do you hear any other managers making that speech? No because it goes without saying. What we want is for him to shut his mouth and identify some GOOD players that he CAN afford and go about signing them.

So far all we've seen is him witter on longingly about Peter Crouch, almost sign a Serb who he's since learnt is shit, and keep letting us know that he won't be signing bad players because that's not the right thing to do (Really Glenn?? Did they teach you that as part of your badges?).

The bloke is a total fucking mong imo.

Martins has done ok for a £10m player, Sibierski was a lucky signing, Duff wasn't needed and Bernard and Rossi have been flops (albeit inexpensive flops).

Roeder is sounding like a stuck up bitch who maintains she's holding out for "Mr. Right" and before she knows it she's a 40 year old spinster living in a house full of cats and its too late.

The reason he got the job is supposed to be because he was the best manager available, better than us or any of the other candidates but to date his work in the transfer record is abysmal. The players are there, other clubs have signed them but Roeder's problem is that he can't identify the right player for the right price which is a huge part in being a successful manager.

The "I could go out and sign several bad players but I'm not going to do that" speech is utter bollocks tbh. Does he want a fucking medal for that? Do you hear any other managers making that speech? No because it goes without saying. What we want is for him to shut his mouth and identify some GOOD players that he CAN afford and go about signing them.

So far all we've seen is him witter on longingly about Peter Crouch, almost sign a Serb who he's since learnt is shit, and keep letting us know that he won't be signing bad players because that's not the right thing to do (Really Glenn?? Did they teach you that as part of your badges?).

The bloke is a total fucking mong imo.

Totally agree Gemmill, hes also a piss taker, with us on the receiving end. He goes on about players he has targeted yet NEVER makes a bid, its like promising a kid a present then telling him to fuck off. Any good manager is measured on his transfers, that puts this pillock at the bottom of the IMO

Martins has done ok for a £10m player, Sibierski was a lucky signing, Duff wasn't needed and Bernard and Rossi have been flops (albeit inexpensive flops).

Roeder is sounding like a stuck up bitch who maintains she's holding out for "Mr. Right" and before she knows it she's a 40 year old spinster living in a house full of cats and its too late.

The reason he got the job is supposed to be because he was the best manager available, better than us or any of the other candidates but to date his work in the transfer record is abysmal. The players are there, other clubs have signed them but Roeder's problem is that he can't identify the right player for the right price which is a huge part in being a successful manager.

Excellent analogy!

<_<