Student night in Newcastle

Mark

I've heard that its on Mondays and Thursdays? I normally go out on Thursday nights to Sunderland, but since I go back to college in 2 weeks next week I was thinking about making a change and going to Newcastle for a night out (never had one in the toon before) If its on Mondays then fuck it, if not I may consider it.

Traditionally Mondays but Stone Love is on Thursdays.

21629[/snapback]

Anyone been to the new Stonelove yet? I heard it was crap...

22882[/snapback]

Mrs sister went and said it was like a creche. She's 23 like, the old bitch.

Traditionally Mondays but Stone Love is on Thursdays.

21629[/snapback]

Anyone been to the new Stonelove yet? I heard it was crap...

22882[/snapback]

Mrs sister went and said it was like a creche. She's 23 like, the old bitch.

22899[/snapback]

A few of my mates have been to the last couple at Digital and reckon it's rubbish. They've been Stonelove/Bulletproof regulars for years now but I think the're going to try the new fake Stonelove at Foundation instead.

I wasn't too keen on Stonelove, thought it was usually full of twats and the music could be dodgy, but I often went there as it was the best thing going. I've only been to Digital the once. I was pretty hammered, so it's a bit hazy, but I preferred the actual venue.

Now come on, say what you really think, no messing about! :fuk:

So has anyone been to the replacement night for Stone Love at Foundation on the thursday?

I wasn't too keen on Stonelove, thought it was usually full of twats and the music could be dodgy, but I often went there as it was the best thing going. I've only been to Digital the once. I was pretty hammered, so it's a bit hazy, but I preferred the actual venue.

Now come on, say what you really think, no messing about! :razz:

So has anyone been to the replacement night for Stone Love at Foundation on the thursday?

23808[/snapback]

I've no idea, but avoid Tuesdays - ferk me, I'm home already. :fuk: Dead as owt.

Right I'm going out to Newcastle next Monday, and I'm just wondering best places to go. Cheap/Lively places, preferably hip-hop/rnb or dance music. Also places that I should have no bother getting in. I'm not 18 till next month so I can't be arsed getting ID'd.

hmmmm, maybe best to avoid the likes of Tokyo, Revolution, Destination then.

Piccolo's is quite good just down from where the Odeon used to be.

Edited by Sima

hmmmm, maybe best to avoid the likes of Tokyo, Revolution, Destination then.

Piccolo's is quite good just down from where the Odeon used to be.

28832[/snapback]

I thought that was a pizza place? or am I thinking of somewhere else? I'm guessing on Mondays the bouncers are more relaxed. What about clubs? I heard Tiger Tiger is solid to get in even if you are 18, and I dunno about Blu Bambu.

Your use of the word solid takes me back :blink:

Blu Bambu will probably be alright.  You're probably best off sticking to places in the Bigg Market tbh.

28834[/snapback]

I don't look git young. I can get in everywhere in Sunderland. Just I dont know my way round Newcastles bars and shit. Bigg Market seems too charved out for my liking.

ended up in the Bambu last wednesday like.... Music was terrible but the DJ was a legend.....

every 5 minutes he was shouting THE DAY AFTER WE SIGNED MICHAEL OWEN!!

then he kept on shouting and WE'VE ALSO BROUGHT BACK NOBBY SOLANO!!

WE SIGNED MICHAEL OWEN, AND NOBBY SOLANO... THE MACKEMS HAVE SIGNED JUSTIN HOYTE! WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN HOYTE?!! :blink:;)

and the classic moment was playing.... "Cheer Up Sleepy Gean...." and of course letting us sing the chorus :razz::(:blush::D:(:nufc::nufc:

ended up in the Bambu last wednesday like.... Music was terrible but the DJ was a legend.....

WE SIGNED MICHAEL OWEN, AND NOBBY SOLANO... THE MACKEMS HAVE SIGNED JUSTIN HOYTE! WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN HOYTE?!!  :blink:  ;)

and the classic moment was playing.... "Cheer Up Sleepy Gean...." and of course letting us sing the chorus  :razz:  :(  :blush:  :D  :(  :nufc:  :nufc:

28885[/snapback]

jesuscry.jpg

Cringe-tastic

Reet so think I should bother going out even though I'm not 18, but look 17/18. I want to go to either Tiger Tiger or Blu Bambu. I looked on theburglarsdog.com and Liquid seems like my type of bar...

Recomendations, aslo how much would I need for a night out? I drink about 12 bottles or so when I go out.

You say too chavvy and you want to go to Liquid?

ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

28890[/snapback]

Loud music full of young people? That all I want, just I cant be arsed going through and getting ID'd, bastard my birthday is only a month away.

WE SIGNED MICHAEL OWEN, AND NOBBY SOLANO... THE MACKEMS HAVE SIGNED JUSTIN HOYTE! WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN HOYTE?!!  :blink:  ;)

and the classic moment was playing.... "Cheer Up Sleepy Gean...." and of course letting us sing the chorus  :(  :blush:  :D  :(  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

28885[/snapback]

jesuscry.jpg

Cringe-tastic

28886[/snapback]

seemed canny when you've had a few like :razz: ..... fucken hate that place like, i felt ancient and i'm only 20 n all...... the town was dead, hmmmm Stereo on Sunday perhaps

Tiger Tiger is okay but it is full of pretentious wankers and would probably be hard to get in.

It's a long time since I have had to worry about that you see.

Edited by Sima