Friday Thread

GeordieMessiah

Finished early a couple of hours ago, bringing my week of oncology to an end. It's been slightly interesting, quite depressing, but mostly very boring. However I did have the (dis)pleasure of seeing the most sickening and horrifying thing I've ever seen on Tuesday! :razz:

What was it? If you've not seen faecal vomiting. ruptured oesophageal varices or necrotising fasciitis then you're in for a few treats yet :lol:

Are you serious? Is that what I think it means?

Or are you 'talking shit'?

Finished early a couple of hours ago, bringing my week of oncology to an end. It's been slightly interesting, quite depressing, but mostly very boring. However I did have the (dis)pleasure of seeing the most sickening and horrifying thing I've ever seen on Tuesday! <_<

What was it? If you've not seen faecal vomiting. ruptured oesophageal varices or necrotising fasciitis then you're in for a few treats yet :razz:

:lol:

Finished early a couple of hours ago, bringing my week of oncology to an end. It's been slightly interesting, quite depressing, but mostly very boring. However I did have the (dis)pleasure of seeing the most sickening and horrifying thing I've ever seen on Tuesday! <_<

What was it? If you've not seen faecal vomiting. ruptured oesophageal varices or necrotising fasciitis then you're in for a few treats yet :lol:

Yup. If there's a complete blockage down there, it's got to come out somehow! :razz:

Yup. If there's a complete blockage down there, it's got to come out somehow! :razz:

Video?

It's exactly what you think it is. Bowel obstruction that backs up into the stomach and then the body expels it. Vomiting diarrhoea in essence cos it's all fluid.

Enjoy your tea :razz:

Luke - sounds horrible <_<

It's exactly what you think it is. Bowel obstruction that backs up into the stomach and then the body expels it. Vomiting diarrhoea in essence cos it's all fluid.

Enjoy your tea :razz:

Luke - sounds horrible <_<

You asked! Thank god the spr warned me before I went in. Think I can cross oncology of future career options.

You asked! Thank god the spr warned me before I went in. Think I can cross oncology of future career options.

I used to be really interested in oncology nursing and looked into maybe doing palliative care a long time ago. It's not too common for you to deal with fungating lesions outside of the speciality though so hopefully you won't see many more.

Finished early a couple of hours ago, bringing my week of oncology to an end. It's been slightly interesting, quite depressing, but mostly very boring. However I did have the (dis)pleasure of seeing the most sickening and horrifying thing I've ever seen on Tuesday! ;)

What was it? If you've not seen faecal vomiting. ruptured oesophageal varices or necrotising fasciitis then you're in for a few treats yet <_<

Enjoy your tea <_<

Luke - sounds horrible :razz:

Gutted :razz:

Had a big argument with my mate last year who was adamant that you can poo through your mouth. Never knew he was actually telling the truth! :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

oooooooooooooh dont somegolk put dowm long winded suff of what they ar dign

ive aplan, gonea go and live in a mud hut or become a millionare by selling fish n chips to arabs or lan d e f or g duno wich it si, gona get me broomstick woking in wip some arse

yeeehaaa

oooooooooooooh dont somegolk put dowm long winded suff of what they ar dign

ive aplan, gonea go and live in a mud hut or become a millionare by selling fish n chips to arabs or lan d e f or g duno wich it si, gona get me broomstick woking in wip some arse

yeeehaaa

Yeah, totally.

I used to be really interested in oncology nursing and looked into maybe doing palliative care a long time ago. It's not too common for you to deal with fungating lesions outside of the speciality though so hopefully you won't see many more.

Really enjoyed anaesthetics, at the moment it's a tossup between that and surgery. What is it exactly you do again, something to do with trauma theatre?