Levi Roots

smoggeordie

That was so funny on Dragon's Den. 'Its so nice I named it twice, reggae reggae sauce' :D

If it was so nice he should have done his maths twice the fuckwit.

Flimsiest pitch to find a backer yet. It could actually do okay tho provided he's let nowhere near the business and is left to twang his guitar.

That was so funny on Dragon's Den. 'Its so nice I named it twice, reggae reggae sauce' :D

If it was so nice he should have done his maths twice the fuckwit.

Flimsiest pitch to find a backer yet. It could actually do okay tho provided he's let nowhere near the business and is left to twang his guitar.

Aye thats true his maths was atrocious, got through basically because he made people smile and seemed a nice bloke.

Anyone know when yesterdays episode is repeated or if theres a link out there? Was busy doing the Valentine's schmaltz yesterday.

Saturday 8pm

Cheers Ritchie!

Beeb 2 or one of the satellites bbc3/4???

Anyone know when yesterdays episode is repeated or if theres a link out there? Was busy doing the Valentine's schmaltz yesterday.

Saturday 8pm

Cheers Ritchie!

FFS!

Saturday 8pm

Cheers Ritchie!

FFS!

I've not got that one. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I'm going to get one for my dinner now, I'll keep you informed.

Well?

Canny average I'm afraid.

I mean it was a subway, so it was lush, but no great improvement on Chicken Terryacky [sic].

That sauce is fucking rancid like. :icon_lol: Got a bottle rotting in my fridge if anyone wants it.. almost full, only one squirt gone.

It's a bit sweet for my tastes. Good luck to the fella though, It's worked out very well for a business man who didn't know the difference between 10000 and 100000.

That sauce is fucking rancid like. :icon_lol: Got a bottle rotting in my fridge if anyone wants it.. almost full, only one squirt gone.

It's a bit sweet for my tastes. Good luck to the fella though, It's worked out very well for a business man who didn't know the difference between 10000 and 100000.

:D

He could have been selling rancid piss in a bottle. With his cheeky grin and catchy ditty he was bound to succeed.

For the purposes of research I have just tried another squirt and I have established that the BBQ bit is the part I dislike.. fairly obvious given I don't like BBQ sauce. Quite like that spicy aftertaste though. :icon_lol:

The dude's a legend though. That's one of my favourite episodes of Dragons' Den.