Guillemme Balague.

Optimistic Nut

I remember when Marcotti said we'd be fucked if Given went as Harper is 'woefully bad.' I mean, Given is better than Harper but woefully bad? Just goes to show that he only watches the alleged big three and then whoever is playing them that week.

He's an arrogant Sky TV placca football fan who is interested in how the big clubs are doing and no-one else, which imo makes his knowledge of football shite (which he's demonstrated on several occasions)

Glad I'm not the only one who's piss is boiled by this overpaid bafoon.

26521[/snapback]

Harper is worse than 'woefully bad'

I remember when Marcotti said we'd be fucked if Given went as Harper is 'woefully bad.' I mean, Given is better than Harper but woefully bad? Just goes to show that he only watches the alleged big three and then whoever is playing them that week.

He's an arrogant Sky TV placca football fan who is interested in how the big clubs are doing and no-one else, which imo makes his knowledge of football shite (which he's demonstrated on several occasions)

Glad I'm not the only one who's piss is boiled by this overpaid bafoon.

26521[/snapback]

Harper is worse than 'woefully bad'

26668[/snapback]

I used to listen to TalkSport...it gets boring.

The incident which finally made me stop listening was when Rooney had scored a hat-trick on his European debut for ManU.

I can't remember where (maybe Turkey) but some terrorist bombs had gone off near an embassy I think. Not sure of a death toll or casualties, but Alan Brazil's link back after the news was "and Rooney delivered 3 bombs of his own last night".

Wanker.

Talkshite used to be owned by Kelvin McKenzie...nuff said.

Not sure I know about Marcotti, I think I do (italian with an american accent souns familiar). If he is who I'm thinking then yes, he's a cock :lol

26754[/snapback]

Yep he's the one. Likes to think he is being authorative whereas in reality he is spurting utter shite. As for Adrian Durham... he is a total gobshite.

talkSPORT's modus operandi is to wind people up with proposterous good cop/bad cop type of shows... remember Alan Brazil and Mike Parry's breakfast show. The Scouse Mackem used to always talk utter shite just to get the callers on the line. Being an independent station they will get revenue from calls and as Parry is Sports Director there he will be targeted on revenue!

The current "drive time" show is no different with Rod Marsh and Paul Breen-Turner (a toon fan allegedly!!!)