I watched Loius Theroux and Scrubs re-runs,

Im active on ebay

Im bored as fuck and want to get pissed

I have nothing to do tommorow

Its too late to play guitar

Im Very very very Sad

Don't worry we're use to the English not knowing we're here :lol:

I know you're there.

D'you realise it's a year since I was there? :)

Yes, I was thinking about that yesterday (hence also remembering it was exactly 3 years tonight since I was in Eindhoven).

M and I were also discussing the Hunter Valley the other day which also reminded us.

So when you going to get your arse home? :razz:

Don't worry we're use to the English not knowing we're here :razz:

I know you're there.

D'you realise it's a year since I was there? :D

Yes, I was thinking about that yesterday (hence also remembering it was exactly 3 years tonight since I was in Eindhoven).

M and I were also discussing the Hunter Valley the other day which also reminded us.

So when you going to get your arse home? :)

Who knows? If it weren't for a couple of things then I'd be back like a shot. A return visit to Sobels is very, very tempting :lol:

Don't worry we're use to the English not knowing we're here :razz:

I know you're there.

D'you realise it's a year since I was there? :(

So when you going to get your arse home? :)

Who knows? If it weren't for a couple of things then I'd be back like a shot. A return visit to Sobels is very, very tempting :lol:

You can always order online!

You don't get to pat the puppy but you can buy the wine

Not trying to upset you :D but the weather reports was for showers over easter but it now turns out it is going to be 20-24C and sunny.

See what you're missing :D

How's P?

You can always order online!

You don't get to pat the puppy but you can buy the wine

Not trying to upset you :lol: but the weather reports was for showers over easter but it now turns out it is going to be 20-24C and sunny.

See what you're missing :razz:

How's P?

He's still a gobby little shite who tells terrible jokes! :)

Nah, he's good thanks - working hard in A&E and loving it.

Gawd, I'd forgotten about that dog - he was lush! I'm not sure I can afford to have cases of wine shipped over. We'll definitely just have to come back and smuggle far more than I think we were allowed back through customs. P had so many bottles in various bits of hand luggage that he was clinking with every step :D

P had so many bottles in various bits of hand luggage that he was clinking with every step :)

I thought that was just the sound of his big brass bollocks :razz:

Thank you. That was an image of my brother that I didn't need :lol:

It's 3.20pm, cloudy as hell, everyone I know is at work. I'm on here cos I've got fuck all else to do. I'm starting to miss going to work, it's boring as hell in the middle of the day. :lol:

It's 3.20pm, cloudy as hell, everyone I know is at work. I'm on here cos I've got fuck all else to do. I'm starting to miss going to work, it's boring as hell in the middle of the day. :lol:

Go to the pub Steve, start drinking and giving yourself a head start on all those bastids that are still at work.