Importing Stuff,

Tom

Jesus :P live alittle :D

No offence, but this is from someone who has barely left Summerset? :(

I live in Devon, please do not confuse that with Somerset! :icon_lol:

And although i dont fly I do manage to vist a few places! :panic:

At least I gave a youth hostel a go to see what it was like.

Jesus :wub: live alittle :D

No offence, but this is from someone who has barely left Summerset? :icon_lol:

I live in Devon, please do not confuse that with Somerset! :P

Aye, but can't you see a tiny bit of irony in telling someone who used to live in California to live a little because they don't want to slum it in a youth hostel in the West country?

Can't believe I'm sticking up for Gemmill here btw. :(

Get in. With argumentative Renton on my side, I can't lose! :D

Toonraider, I can't believe you won't get on the bus for fear of head lice, but you'll put your head on a pillow in a youth hostel. Students have slept on those pillows woman! :panic:

Jesus :redcard: live alittle :D

No offence, but this is from someone who has barely left Summerset? :icon_lol:

I live in Devon, please do not confuse that with Somerset! :wub:

Aye, but can't you see a tiny bit of irony in telling someone who used to live in California to live a little because they don't want to slum it in a youth hostel in the West country?

Can't believe I'm sticking up for Gemmill here btw. :(

NO i cannot..im pissed off and im tired :P

Toonraider, I can't believe you won't get on the bus for fear of head lice, but you'll put your head on a pillow in a youth hostel. Students have slept on those pillows woman! :panic:

tbf you do have a point, they left out a clean long sheet thing (like a sleeping bag) which went over the bottom sheet and pillow and you get into it....which made me think they obviously do bother changing the bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase cover very often :( But just take a sleeping bag of your own!

Toonraider, I can't believe you won't get on the bus for fear of head lice, but you'll put your head on a pillow in a youth hostel. Students have slept on those pillows woman! :(

tbf you do have a point, they left out a clean long sheet thing (like a sleeping bag) which went over the bottom sheet and pillow and you get into it....which made me think they obviously do bother changing the bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase cover very often :icon_lol: But just take a sleeping bag of your own!

Fantastic. Now you have to bring your own sleeping bag! :panic:

tbf you do have a point, they left out a clean long sheet thing (like a sleeping bag) which went over the bottom sheet and pillow and you get into it....which made me think they obviously do bother changing the bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase cover very often :( But just take a sleeping bag of your own!

Urgh, you slept in someone else's filth. I bet some grotty student had knocked one out in your bed the night before you got there too. You should have a pregnancy test......just in case!

Toonraider, I can't believe you won't get on the bus for fear of head lice, but you'll put your head on a pillow in a youth hostel. Students have slept on those pillows woman! :icon_lol:

tbf you do have a point, they left out a clean long sheet thing (like a sleeping bag) which went over the bottom sheet and pillow and you get into it....which made me think they obviously do bother changing the bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase cover very often :P But just take a sleeping bag of your own!

Fantastic. Now you have to bring your own sleeping bag! :panic:

:(

well yeah, I wouldnt want to sleep on their bedding!

Toonraider, I can't believe you won't get on the bus for fear of head lice, but you'll put your head on a pillow in a youth hostel. Students have slept on those pillows woman! :(

tbf you do have a point, they left out a clean long sheet thing (like a sleeping bag) which went over the bottom sheet and pillow and you get into it....which made me think they obviously do bother changing the bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase cover very often :P But just take a sleeping bag of your own!

Urgh, you slept in someone else's filth. I bet some grotty student had knocked one out in your bed the night before you got there too. You should have a pregnancy test......just in case!

:icon_lol: we had an ensuite room which was ok, it was clean. (we checked) :panic:

But then again some 'decent' hotels ive stayed in havent been particulary clean, i stayed in one once and luckily i always check the sheets, i found a pubic hair :wub: