Roeder

Great Toon

Guest Patrokles

It's slightly different nowadays with transfer windows. Not siding with anyone, just imagine that it'll be a handicap to immediate improvement to have severely limited time to sign players.

I think Roeder is well respected as a coach. Not sure about his managerial ability but i would tempted to give him a season to prove it. If he can get some decent defnders to plug the hole, then im sure Martins, Owen and shola have goals in them at the other end.

But that's as much as we can expect from Roeder - sign some decent players and hope they do the buisness. Tactics? What are they?

It may even be too much to expect from him - he's already fucked up two transfer windows.

I think Roeder is well respected as a coach. Not sure about his managerial ability but i would tempted to give him a season to prove it. If he can get some decent defnders to plug the hole, then im sure Martins, Owen and shola have goals in them at the other end.

But that's as much as we can expect from Roeder - sign some decent players and hope they do the buisness. Tactics? What are they?

It may even be too much to expect from him - he's already fucked up two transfer windows.

i dont reckon roeder is solely responsible for our transfer window fuckups.

i dont reckon roeder is solely responsible for our transfer window fuckups.

Probably not, but thats not really my point - all we expect/hope from Roeder is to sign a few decent players and throw them onto the pitch, he's got sod all clue about tactics.

Well throwing a bit national bias and day dreaming into it, I could think that Klinsmann would be worth a try. He totally revamped the German national team by bringing in new ideas and changing the whole set up. He knew his limits when it came to tactics, so he hired an assistant who he knew would share his principle ideas about how football should be played (and Löw became his successor). He hired first class coaching staff for fitness training as well. So in the end he was just the motivator and repesentative of the staff.

He said yesterday that he is waiting for the right job, either a club or a national team, to get back into work. With his ideas and enthusiasm he could be a bit like Keegan 15 years ago. He also has a deep affection for English football and worldwide connections.

Well throwing a bit national bias and day dreaming into it, I could think that Klinsmann would be worth a try. He totally revamped the German national team by bringing in new ideas and changing the whole set up. He knew his limits when it came to tactics, so he hired an assistant who he knew would share his principle ideas about how football should be played (and Löw became his successor). He hired first class coaching staff for fitness training as well. So in the end he was just the motivator and repesentative of the staff.

He said yesterday that he is waiting for the right job, either a club or a national team, to get back into work. With his ideas and enthusiasm he could be a bit like Keegan 15 years ago. He also has a deep affection for English football and worldwide connections.

Is there a twice weekly Easyjet service from Newcastle to California?

Is there a twice weekly Easyjet service from Newcastle to California?

I think that he knows that if he is going to take over a club job full time that he can't keep living in California. In fact, he already said so. The travelling between California and Germany got totally blown out of proportion because it was the only stick the German tabloid (the Bild newspaperm who have history of hatred against him) could beat him with. It never affected his work in the slightest.

Sounds good to me, he has attributes, and is aware of the areas he isn't so strong in, he brings in those who compliment him.

However he's a johnny foreigner German who doesn't understand the geordienation so Fat Fred won't be interested!