Who would believe me......

Smitheh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want that arsehole anywhere near NUFC

;)

Aye keep him away, all those tropy thingies would look totally out of place at NUFC.

;)

Aye keep him away, all those tropy thingies would look totally out of place at NUFC.

Makes no difference to me. We could win the treble under him and I would still revoke my support if he was the representative of the club.

;)

Makes no difference to me. We could win the treble under him and I would still revoke my support if he was the representative of the club.

Bollocks...

;)

Bollocks...

And you know me from where?

;)

Bollocks...

A mental institution would be my guess. :P

Most of the top managers are arseholes, Mourinho is no better or worse than Fergie, Wenger et al, and i'd happilly have any of them acting like a complete prick as they turned our club round and made us what we should be, as would 99.9% of NUFC fans.

Aside from perhaps Benitez and Jol, you'd be hard pushed to find any manager in the top of the table who was genuinely likeable, and who gives a shit anyway, fans don't want a nice manager, they want a succesful one.

Most of the top managers are arseholes, Mourinho is no better or worse than Fergie, Wenger et al, and i'd happilly have any of them acting like a complete prick as they turned our club round and made us what we should be, as would 99.9% of NUFC fans.

Aside from perhaps Benitez and Jol, you'd be hard pushed to find any manager in the top of the table who was genuinely likeable, and who gives a shit anyway, fans don't want a nice manager, they want a succesful one.

Quoted for truth.

:P

Bollocks...

;)

The irony being that you called me a miscreant last week, remind me where you know me from?

Lighten up... <_<

When it comes to being a twat mourinho is in another league. I don't want anything from him. Any toon fan who did laud in his achievements would get no respect from me, and I'll think you'll find that's how most Chelsea fans are viewed aswell.

When it comes to being a twat mourinho is in another league. I don't want anything from him. Any toon fan who did laud in his achievements would get no respect from me, and I'll think you'll find that's how most Chelsea fans are viewed aswell.

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

o Portuguese Championships (2): 2002/03; 2003/04

o SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003

o Cup of Portugal: 2002/03

o UEFA Cup: 2002/03

o UEFA Champions League: 2003/04

* With Chelsea FC:

o FA Premier League (2): 2004/05; 2005/06

o Football League Cup(2): 2004/05, 2006/07

o FA Community Shield: 2005

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

I meant any achievements here. I don't give a rat's fanny what he's done elsewhere, respect the man not the trophies.

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

I meant any achievements here. I don't give a rat's fanny what he's done elsewhere, respect the man not the trophies.

So he's a wanker, I'll take a successful wanker over an inept nice-guy every single time.

Well luckilly, i think all the other toon fans would cope without your respect as they sat back and enjoyed watching a successful team.

And you'll find that not one single Chelsea fan gives a flying fuck how they're viewed as they watch their manager guide them to trophy after trophy.

Just as manu fans couldn't give a toss that other teams fans want them to lose and say they're all glory hunters (whether they are or not) and arsenal fans didn't care when people said they were boring as they won trophies (under Graham) and now they don't care if people say they haven't enough english players or any other criticism you care to name.

No teams fans who are succesful and winnign give a shit what other clubs fans call them or think of them.

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

So he's a wanker, I'll take a successful wanker over an inept nice-guy every single time.

I'll take a decent man who is a decent manager over both of those

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

You must be fairly happy with Glenn Roeder then.

Well luckilly, i think all the other toon fans would cope without your respect as they sat back and enjoyed watching a successful team.

And you'll find that not one single Chelsea fan gives a flying fuck how they're viewed as they watch their manager guide them to trophy after trophy.

Just as manu fans couldn't give a toss that other teams fans want them to lose and say they're all glory hunters (whether they are or not) and arsenal fans didn't care when people said they were boring as they won trophies (under Graham) and now they don't care if people say they haven't enough english players or any other criticism you care to name.

No teams fans who are succesful and winnign give a shit what other clubs fans call them or think of them.

I don't view Arsenal fans or (true) ManU fans the same as Chelsea fans. I actually believe Toon fans are viewed in a different light by all other fans, but if that has to change for sucess, so be it, I'll find another club.

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

How do you come to that conclusion then?

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

Most would agree Roeder is a decent bloke but a shit manager, so considering your previous statement about managerial qualities he score reasonably high for you ?

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

Most would agree Roeder is a decent bloke but a shit manager, so considering your previous statement about managerial qualities he score reasonably high for you ?

The statement wasn't an order of preference.

I would be ambivalent about Mourinho coming here. Sure it would be nice to win things, but if our players carried on like Chelsea's I'd feel embarrassed.

And there is nothing more annoying than Chelsea fans/apologists who say

"sure, he's a complete cock, and his team represents everything wrong with football, but we've got a few shiny things so I couldn't give a shit." But it's never going to happen anyway.

And I'm not sure Roeder is such a nice guy tbh. He lies, makes feeble excuses, contradicts himself, is a snivelling suck up and talks about himself in the third person.

I'm lauding him.

Honours

* With F.C. Porto:

* With Chelsea FC:

The statement wasn't an order of preference.

My apologies, I clearly didn't read the rules properly.