Newcastle and N'Zogbia in dispute

Scottish Mag

A mate of mines brother is good mates with Charles, reckons he's a right angry bastard, sulks at the drop of a hat and is depressed. Dunno if he's homesick or what like but it's typically French. Reckon if they go out and he's not getting enough attention he'll fuck off home without saying a word!

He'll be off to French speaking Arsenal now no doubt. Oh and Dyer's going to Spurs - fact. :lol:

Good, they can both cock off.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be so happy if Dyer leaves, especially if he goes to Spurs of all teams.

They deserve eachother.

It would be a pretty big relief to see the back of him... so far it looks he is on his way to being our Giggs... only a crap one.

It would be a pretty big relief to see the back of him... so far it looks he is on his way to being our Giggs... only a crap one.

would you leave your job if everyone thought you where a prime c**t, where actually shit at it but were paid 80k a week?

hell if you where paid 80k a year you'd still be loving it

Edited by sandman02uk

would you leave your job if everyone thought you where a prime c**t, where actually shit at it but were paid 80k a week?

What? What does that have to do about anything I just said? Anyway this is the whole point here, it isn't up to Dyer, we were speculating that Allardyce would come in and offload him asap.

A mate of mines brother is good mates with Charles, reckons he's a right angry bastard, sulks at the drop of a hat and is depressed. Dunno if he's homesick or what like but it's typically French. Reckon if they go out and he's not getting enough attention he'll fuck off home without saying a word!

He'll be off to French speaking Arsenal now no doubt. Oh and Dyer's going to Spurs - fact. :lol:

Aye, I've heard the same from someone who knows them both pretty well.

What? What does that have to do about anything I just said? Anyway this is the whole point here, it isn't up to Dyer, we were speculating that Allardyce would come in and offload him asap.

I'm saying it would be a relief to see the back of him but can you see him going? like hell hes gonna live out his contract here and no shoving is gonna get shot of him

From The Times

May 15, 2007

Player unrest awaits arrival of Allardyce at Newcastle

George Caulkin

After receiving a nod of approval from Newcastle United directors yesterday, Sam Allardyce will be presented as the club’s new manager this lunchtime and discipline – or rather a lack of it – will figure prominently on his agenda. In its final moments, a trying campaign lurched from mediocrity to mutiny, leaving little doubt that a clear-out beckons.

Allardyce has agreed a four-year contract worth in the region of £3 million per season; as with most of his predecessors, he will be required to earn it. Passion, soap opera and trauma are well-worn byproducts of Tyneside’s footballing heritage and there has been a glut of intrigue in recent days. To the names of Glenn Roeder and Michael Owen can now be added Charles N’Zogbia and Obafemi Martins.

Neither N’Zogbia nor Martins – the striker who took Alan Shearer’s No 9 shirt when he joined Newcastle for £10 million from Inter Milan last summer – appeared in the first-team squad at Vicarage Road on Sunday. Having both been named on the substitutes’ bench by Nigel Pearson, the caretaker manager, Martins is alleged to have feigned injury, while N’Zogbia’s suspect attitude prompted his removal.

Players are free to embark on summer holidays, but Martins began his earlier than expected. The 22-year-old’s refusal to travel to Watford from Newcastle’s hotel in Hertfordshire, when no medical complaint was detected, appalled his colleagues. There was also fury when N’Zogbia spent a tactics meeting reportedly texting on his mobile phone. Both men face fines; both could depart.

With Owen’s future swathed in uncertainty and several other players destined to leave – Craig Moore, Titus Bramble, Olivier Bernard, Pavel Srnicek and Oguchi Onyewu are out of contract, Albert Luque is set to join PSV Eindhoven on loan and doubts also surround the future of Kieron Dyer and Celestine Babayaro – Allardyce is facing a summer of upheaval.

Supporters will not shed many tears at the prospect and there has been some trenchant criticism of Newcastle’s miscreants from authoritative figures. Nicky Butt has taken time to win the trust of fans and does not fulfil the natural role of rebel, but the former Manchester United midfield player, who has enjoyed a fine season, has deep knowledge on the subject of spirit.

“It needs to be put out that not every player playing in Newcastle colours this season has played for the shirt or played for everybody connected with the club,” Butt said.

“The new manager is definitely a good capture for us and hopefully he can come in and sort a few things out. The majority of lads in the dressing-room are good lads and good professionals, but there are a few who don’t want to play for the club.

“The sooner he gets them sorted out the better. If players don’t want to play for the club, they should be got rid of as quickly as possible. I’m not normally one who will come out and slag my teammates off, but there are genuinely one or two lads in there who don’t want to play for the club. We know that and the fans know that.

“I feel there are a lot of players who give 100 per cent the whole time and maybe don’t always do well, but there are others who have ability and don’t want to do well.”

Shearer, the former Newcastle captain, echoed that sentiment. “There are a lot of personalities there that need sorting out,” he said. “A lot of players have gone stale.”

Shay Given, the goalkeeper, added: “A lot of players have got to look at themselves and ask if they could have done better this season,” he said. “I think the answer will be ‘yes’ from a few of them.” Martins, a Nigeria forward with 11 goals in 14 appearances for his country, has scored 17 times in his debut season for Newcastle, but his body language has often been suspect. He has been linked with Chelsea. N’Zogbia has long been a target for Arsenal.

Aye Nicky Butt, if one player can show how to turn around not looking like they want to be here, its him. Top marks to him this season like.

Am I the only one though we wonders at the mentality of Pearson? N-Zog was texting during the tactics talk so he was told he wasnt playing? yes you need discipline but isnt that cutting your nose off to spite your face?

Im wary that Pattinson was sitting with his hand on his mobile hitting the send button while its in his pocket n all ;)

Aye Nicky Butt, if one player can show how to turn around not looking like they want to be here, its him. Top marks to him this season like.

Am I the only one though we wonders at the mentality of Pearson? N-Zog was texting during the tactics talk so he was told he wasnt playing? yes you need discipline but isnt that cutting your nose off to spite your face?

Im wary that Pattinson was sitting with his hand on his mobile hitting the send button while its in his pocket n all ;)

The boy is genuinely untouchable it seems. Christ. Have a look at what people say about Fergie, which evidently has formed an impression on Butt. Anyone who doesn't want to be here are out, no matter who they are.

Id have to agree with that like. Half of our problem has been attitude. Half of the players have the skill and ability but simply havent been arsed to play for the shirt/club. Id say no matter how good they are, if they aint gonna change that then get rid. That said, perhaps Sam can give them that rocket up the backside and get more from them. Id rather see that happen.