Saturdays transfer blather

Asprilla

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Newcastle striker Michael Owen could be off to Man Utd in an £11m deal if he proves his fitness this summer. (The Sun)

Chelsea fear that the FA Cup final could be Frank Lampard's last game for the club. (Daily Mirror, Daily Express)

Both Chelsea and Man Utd are lining up bids for Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres. (Daily Mirror)

Everton's Lee Carsley could be the first signing for new Wigan boss Chris Hutchings. (Daily Mirror)

Veteran striker Teddy Sheringham could sign for Crystal Palace after being released by West Ham. (Daily Mail)

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp is looking to snap up Man City defender Sylvain Distain and Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka. (Daily Mail)

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce will make Bolton's Tal Ben Haim his first signing as the Magpies' manager. (Daily Star)

West Ham have rejected Wigan's £3m bid for defender Matthew Etherington. (The Independent)

Wigan want Cardiff captain Darren Purse as a replacement for Arjan de Zeeuw. (Daily Mirror)

Bolton have opened talks with Aston Villa left-back Jlloyd Samuel. (Daily Mirror)

Tell us your transfer rumours

OTHER GOSSIP

Former Chelsea manager Ruud Gullit reckons Jose Mourinho may still get sacked even if the Blues do win the FA Cup. (The Sun)

Liverpool's Harry Kewell is in line for a shock recall for the Champions League final against AC Milan. (Various)

Ex-Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock wants to manage Hearts. (Daily Record, The Independent)

David Beckham believes he will play for England again. (The Times)

Manchester City have lined up former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath to be their new manager. (The Times, Daily Star)

AND FINALLY

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has been portrayed in an updated version of Michelangelo's masterpiece The Creation of Adam now on show at a gallery in the city. (Daily Star)

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

AND FINALLY

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has been portrayed in an updated version of Michelangelo's masterpiece The Creation of Adam now on show at a gallery in the city. (Daily Star)

:D

AND FINALLY

Oh grief, a model of human perfection his really is NOT. ;)

AND FINALLY

I dunno, my mum thinks he's quite tasty :finger:

AND FINALLY

Pics?

idea.gif

AND FINALLY

Pics?

idea.gif

gerrard3.jpg

AND FINALLY

<_<

Oh grief, a model of human perfection his really is NOT. :blink:

I dunno, my mum thinks he's quite tasty :razz:

Pics?

idea.gif

That's not for this forum

AND FINALLY

<_<

Pics?

idea.gif

So you post pics of your mum on other forums? :razz:

AND FINALLY

<_<

Pics?

idea.gif

cry.gif

AND FINALLY

<_<

Pics?

idea.gif

So you post pics of your mum on other forums? :razz:

Ask AF