Sunday Paper Gossip

Jimbo

Yet another reason to hate Chelsea. Anyone know anything about this Turkish player?

Chelsea made a club donation, rather than the players doing it. Of course, no mention that only 2 players from Man United donated, and 3 from Arsenal. 0 from Boro.

It's not as shocking as none of the players from the richest club in the league if not the world not donating a penny of their own money though, is it?

Newcastle actually did a bit better, with 12 players:

Titus Bramble, Celestine Babayaro, Pavel Srnicek, Nicky Butt, Stephen Carr, Damien Duff, Shay Given, Stephen Harper, James Milner, Scott Parker, Peter Ramage, Nolberto Solano

Incidently, both Fred and Big Sam put a donation in themselves.

Nice to see Michael Owen and Keiron Dyer donating some of hard earned combined weekly wage of 190 grand. :lol:

Plenty of players at Man United who haven't donated earn more than some Chelsea players.

By the way, I don't think any of them should donate anyway.

And nurses aren't hard up - they're like farmers - always whining on

Rob, I think we're destined to be soulmates, because all that can be said in reply to that is 'Amen my brother'. Everyone everywhere is over-worked (unless you're Scott or Alex) and under-paid, it's just that nurses never shut the fuck about about it. Enough already.

apart from reading this on wikipedia (probably), what facts are you basing your sweeping statement on ?

And nurses aren't hard up - they're like farmers - always whining on

Rob, I think we're destined to be soulmates, because all that can be said in reply to that is 'Amen my brother'. Everyone everywhere is over-worked (unless you're Scott or Alex) and under-paid, it's just that nurses never shut the fuck about about it. Enough already.

The thing is if you develop a heart defect you generally don't give a shit if the next time you are rushed in to hospital the underpaid call centre worker in a profit making organisation is pissed off or not. How often are you physically assalted at work BTW? Have you ever needed a nurse?