St.James Park Development

newcastlebroon

Is it still going ahead as planned or was it just shephard's vision and will now be thrown to one side??

would be great for the area if it is still going ahead.

I think the initial statement that Ashley made outlined that the stadium expansion was apart of his plans for the club.

Blow the East Stand sky high tbh, with Alex still in it.

As it can never mirror the rest of the ground they might as well make a focal point of it so they should have a design competition thrown open to all architects and see what they come up with.

tbh.

As it can never mirror the rest of the ground they might as well make a focal point of it so they should have a design competition thrown open to all architects and see what they come up with.

tbh.

So long as we don't employ the spacker who came up with the 2012 logo.

Is it still going ahead as planned or was it just shephard's vision and will now be thrown to one side??

would be great for the area if it is still going ahead.

I think the initial statement that Ashley made outlined that the stadium expansion was apart of his plans for the club.

Yeah I'm sure he's said that, plus frankly it should make a lot of money so I can't see why it wouldn't go ahead.

tbh.

Really interesting idea that, actually. (The Alex bit aside, obviously. ;)) Might compromise the atmosphere of the ground though. I wonder what options there'd be.