I hope everyones warm and toasty

Lazarus

Freezing here. I think the man in the hospital boiler room who regulates all the departments must think that theatres are closed at night :huh:

Another reason why I would be warm is probably because I am in a small room where I am using computer and the the TV is on

Guest stevieintoon

I'm fucked wi some virus but this is nee good this weather. It's like winter, I'm sure they said on the news, it was the wettest day in history for many parts of England.

It was a class day for sleeping today. I hate going to bed after a nightshift when it's a gorgeous day but today was perfect. I was out like a light and didn't stir til nearly 5pm. Lush.

shit weather here. The trains were cancelled between Harrogate and Leeds, The buses they laid on were trying to do u-turns on tiny roads so I had to get a taxi from the satellite office in Harrogate.

Cost me £60! I'm going to claim it back from the office, but that's not the point, one of the bosses was up at Harrogate during the day and I asked if I could get a lift back to Leeds with him and finish off the day there. He agreed but left when I was busy doing something on the other side of the office. So I was stuck in fucking Harrogate with a

"Dave,

Sorry mate, forgot to give you a shout.

Nick"

as scant consolation.

he will be receiving a moan of the highest order believe you me!

I'll be walking to work in this shitty weather tomorrow aswell :huh:

Edited by The Fish