Hangeland happy at FCK

bawan

Didn't Benni McCarthy cost around £2.5m, he wasn't snapped up by a bigger club either. Now what did happen to him? :baby: :baby:

Shhhhhh! Benni McCarthy was a proven goalscorer though.

He obviously can't have been that good or he would have cost a lot more, apparently :baby:

Didn't Benni McCarthy cost around £2.5m, he wasn't snapped up by a bigger club either. Now what did happen to him? :baby: :baby:

He obviously can't have been that good or he would have cost a lot more, apparently :lol:

Just tell me what I have to say to you in order for you to do a runner as well. Just tell me.

:lol::baby:

He obviously can't have been that good or he would have cost a lot more, apparently :lol:

Just tell me what I have to say to you in order for you to do a runner as well. Just tell me.

;):baby:

Lend us your little black book and I may stay quite for a bit :lol:;)

8 million for boumsong, 5 million for bramble, 3 million for hangeland anyone for pimms lol. Hes a giant which is apparently what BS is looking for and at 3 million is surely worth the risk. As mentioned perviously, scandanavian players are not crap just look at danny agger.

As mentioned perviously, scandanavian players are not crap just look at danny agger.

Perhaps a slight generalisation there. :baby:

suppose so, but you see my point, just because hes from a poorer area of football (scandanavia) doesnt make him shite

I just think that's horrible logic. I do understand what you're saying, but I can't get my head around the whole "he needs to cost more for us to be interested" argument.

I was just about to say he's the type of player that Bolton would sign :baby::baby::baby::lol::lol: so I'll let you win this one. If he does come here and is shit, mark my words that I shall resurrect this thread ;);)

If he is shit and were bottom of the table after two games then let be me the first to jump on the bandwagon and say

SACK THE BOARD

GET SAM OUT

WHATS THAT IN YOUR POCKET SAM - A BROWN ENVELOPE

I think his height and champions league experience is a good reason to go for this guy.

Edited by AgentFox

I just think that's horrible logic. I do understand what you're saying, but I can't get my head around the whole "he needs to cost more for us to be interested" argument.

I was just about to say he's the type of player that Bolton would sign :baby::baby::baby::lol::lol: so I'll let you win this one. If he does come here and is shit, mark my words that I shall resurrect this thread ;);)

If he is shit and were bottom of the table after two games then let be me the first to jump on the bandwagon and say

SACK THE BOARD

GET SAM OUT

I think his height and champions league experience is a good reason to go for this guy.

So what?? Aaron Hughes has those as well aaaaand has the much-desired (so we are told) Prem experience. Scandinavia must be littered with players who have Champions League experience; it means nowt imo.

I am not calling him shit btw. All I am saying is that for £3m he mustn't be too good or he would have gone elsewhere - surely???

SACK THE BOARD

GET SAM OUT

So what?? Aaron Hughes has those as well aaaaand has the much-desired (so we are told) Prem experience. Scandinavia must be littered with players who have Champions League experience; it means nowt imo.

I am not calling him shit btw. All I am saying is that for £3m he mustn't be too good or he would have gone elsewhere - surely???

Not alot of players with Champions League experince in Scandinavia since Rosenborg are the only team to regularly play CL. In Denmark AaB, BIF and FCK have been in the tournament ONCE!

To be fair, Hangeland has just recently gotten to be a hot name, after winning the league with FCK. Before that, he played for a mediocre team i Norway. He is only 26, and there are a bit of fuss about him, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him leave. Another reason to why he hasn't yet, is that FCK simply haven't accepted any offers.

He is one of the best players, and the best players get lifted at the end of the season. But paying 3 mill £ + for a player from the danish leagye, is a bit of a gamble in my opinion, considering how many who returns without considerable succes. That's probally why alot of clubs have declined to pay that kinda money

SACK THE BOARD

GET SAM OUT

Not alot of players with Champions League experince in Scandinavia since Rosenborg are the only team to regularly play CL. In Denmark AaB, BIF and FCK have been in the tournament ONCE!

To be fair, Hangeland has just recently gotten to be a hot name, after winning the league with FCK. Before that, he played for a mediocre team i Norway. He is only 26, and there are a bit of fuss about him, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him leave. Another reason to why he hasn't yet, is that FCK simply haven't accepted any offers.

He is one of the best players, and the best players get lifted at the end of the season. But paying 3 mill £ + for a player from the danish leagye, is a bit of a gamble in my opinion, considering how many who returns without considerable succes. That's probally why alot of clubs have declined to pay that kinda money

That post makes it sound as though he's worth a punt, then. Cheers.

.cock has BS quoted as saying Hangeland is not a player he has watched.

vg.no (norwegian newspaper) has reported that BS has told Jim Solbakken, the agent of Hangeland, that they are interested in Hangeland. Of course that's what the Hangeland Agent is saying.