Mad Day

WubbleUC

One of my closest mates is dissappearing to Oz themorra. Plan is to go for a year, but if things go well, he may be over there for longer. It'll be really strange when he's gone like, he's the first one out of our lot to do anything like this. Good luck to the lad, but christ are we ganna miss him! :blink:

You'll be okay petal, and with modern technology he's only a webcam away!

Plus, it gives you a chance to go and visit. :blink: One of my closest friends moved to Florida last year and I was gutted, but we still keep in touch and she's told me to pop in any time - all I need are my flights ;)

You'll be okay petal, and with modern technology he's only a webcam away!

Plus, it gives you a chance to go and visit. :blink:  One of my closest friends moved to Florida last year and I was gutted, but we still keep in touch and she's told me to pop in any time - all I need are my flights :(

28722[/snapback]

Aye, I've got 2 sets of holiday plans now pet, but I've put going over there main priority. ;)

He's going to be uncontactable for a bit, because he's having to get a new phone, and he wont have a computer for a while either, so I reckon that'll be the shite bit for him. Still, it's not like he'll be stuck for stuff to do is it! :razz:

I telt him to start a few bush fires for me, but alas - he declined. :blink:

Although i dont see him that often anymore, it will be very strange without him around like!

Edited by Thompson

Australia is alright, its the Australians that are the problem.

28789[/snapback]

You reckon? I thought the locals were pretty sound generally. Guess who the biggest knobs were? British backpackers.