Sign in to follow this  
JawD

Sheesh

flying back from Ireland today I was sitting reading the newspaper, actually in full for once including all the wee bits I oft miss. Came across some belters such as:

A kids entertainer who had previously been banned from using blow bubbles (incase a child slipped) has now been banned from using balloons incase a child is alergic to latex. WTF next, ban children from leaving an oxygen tent incase they are alergic to dust/cats/dogs/zinc/milk/etc/etc/meh

Some council has banned workers eating at their desk incase it offends those partaking in Ramadan (sp?).

Though, finally some good satire was a cartoon of the poor Hells Angel bloke shot on the M40, underneath the quote "I bet if the murderer was speeding they would have got his photo, reg and everything". :lol:

flying back from Ireland today I was sitting reading the newspaper, actually in full for once including all the wee bits I oft miss. Came across some belters such as:

A kids entertainer who had previously been banned from using blow bubbles (incase a child slipped) has now been banned from using balloons incase a child is alergic to latex. WTF next, ban children from leaving an oxygen tent incase they are alergic to dust/cats/dogs/zinc/milk/etc/etc/meh

Some council has banned workers eating at their desk incase it offends those partaking in Ramadan (sp?).

Though, finally some good satire was a cartoon of the poor Hells Angel bloke shot on the M40, underneath the quote "I bet if the murderer was speeding they would have got his photo, reg and everything". :lol:

Fuck that! :nufc:

Though, finally some good satire was a cartoon of the poor Hells Angel bloke shot on the M40, underneath the quote "I bet if the murderer was speeding they would have got his photo, reg and everything". :woosh:

Fuck that! :huff:

Aye, bollocks to that.

Anyway, I'm off to nosh some pork chops in front of a group of muslims...

Though, finally some good satire was a cartoon of the poor Hells Angel bloke shot on the M40, underneath the quote "I bet if the murderer was speeding they would have got his photo, reg and everything". :huff:

Fuck that! <_<

Aye, bollocks to that.

Anyway, I'm off to nosh some pork chops in front of a group of muslims...

:woosh:

flying back from Ireland today I was sitting reading the Daily Mail, actually in full for once including all the wee bits I oft miss.

FYP? :woosh: