Dreams

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't really be admitting I'm dreaming about a bloke I've never met off an internet toon forum, but I had a dream about CT last night. Only it wasn't CT now, it was him when he was my age, and he had like a Gerry Francis haircut, spoke in a perfect geordie accent, and was a thoroughly decent bloke. Like really I had a dream about CT! We were in the Sleepers pub, but even then he was a slightly patronising cunt "cheese toasty for the lad Judy" the fuckin lad, apart from that he bought all my beer and spoken to some cunt in the pub about fixing his car.

Coincidently I had a pretty vivid dream last night.

Me alone, in a room in front of a fireplace. I'm in a chair and can't get up. I'm not tied or owt, just stuck there. The fire starts to spread and it's only when the carpet around is on fire and the flames are just about to touch me do I wake up in a cold sweat.

not fun :rolleyes:

almost as scary as yours Stevie

Coincidently I had a pretty vivid dream last night.

Me alone, in a room in front of a fireplace. I'm in a chair and can't get up. I'm not tied or owt, just stuck there. The fire starts to spread and it's only when the carpet around is on fire and the flames are just about to touch me do I wake up in a cold sweat.

not fun :rolleyes:

almost as scary as yours Stevie

Haha Ct was alright to be fair, his Gerry Francis haircut amused me though.

Nasty that. I have them where am half asleep am choking and it feels like am having a stroke aaful stuff.

• 2 months later...

Had a dream last night that I was in a nazi concentration camp, and I was saying what ye deein fuckin arseholes leave them alone put them back on the trains you mugs, and I was arguing with this kraut who looked a bit like Isegrim for ages, then this cunt in a black leather jacket came along told me to turn round and shot me in the heed and that was it. Fuckin hell was so vivid, mebeez I'd have been a Tottenham fan in a previous life.

Fuck knows what that signifies.

Had a dream last night that I was in a nazi concentration camp, and I was saying what ye deein fuckin arseholes leave them alone put them back on the trains you mugs, and I was arguing with this kraut who looked a bit like Isegrim for ages, then this cunt in a black leather jacket came along told me to turn round and shot me in the heed and that was it. Fuckin hell was so vivid, mebeez I'd have been a Tottenham fan in a previous life.

:lol:

All Schindlers List lacked as a film was a radge Geordie.

I dreamt I was sitting watching some naval show with Mike Ashley and a friend of mine. MA was good crack actually, really down to earth and we were having a good laugh.

Then I asked him about the lack of decent strikers at Newcastle and he went into a trembling silent rage so I fucked off, met this really fit Spanish bird on the stairs and got it on.

:razz:

All Schindlers List lacked as a film was a radge Geordie.

Walking along whilst carrying two pints.