Clothes that should be banned..

Scottish Mag

Talking about banned clothes, and Jonny as you're here it makes it easier, the other day I was in the local Adidas "disposal" shop and they had a wall full of those track tops that 2j loves!

At $50 a piece, about 20 quid in real money, there were fucking 15 different designs!!!!!

I knew I'd get a mention, sack of cunts the lot of ye. <_<

Aye cunt I maybe laddie but I think I might have to duck out there this weekend and buy a couple of your dream tops for next to nowt, then provide you with the pics of them being sacrificed to the god of fashion. :blink:

<_<

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those t-shirts with the big writing on saying daft things like, "MAKE LOVE NOT BOMBS" and then the slightly less political versions in the likes of Primark that say,"I'M DEAD SEXY", they do these in a size 16 and above so how the fuck can it be true?

Blokes in skinny jeans need to be culled, and more sweet lasses need to wear those fitted toon tops imo while I'm on, class.

"MADE IN THE 80S"

Fucking shite

Cowboy hats. Hen do or not. Go fuck yourself regardless.

I'm off out on a stag day/night this Saturday that will involve a range of headgear - sombreros, cheese hats, beanies, jester's hats etc., all from the groom's worryingly large personal collection. We figure if you're going to do something, do it right.

I'm off out on a stag day/night this Saturday that will involve a range of headgear - sombreros, cheese hats, beanies, jester's hats etc., all from the groom's worryingly large personal collection. We figure if you're going to do something, do it right.

You can fuck off too <_<

It's the big group of boilers in the pink stetsons you see staggering down Dean Street that I have in mind though.

You can fuck off too <_<

It's the big group of boilers in the pink stetsons you see staggering down Dean Street that I have in mind though.

Aye exactly. And besides, we'll be in Soho, searching for a grubby 50-year-old with a willy the girth of a piece of scaffolding to take the groom's anal virginity, so it's not like we'll be the worst sight on offer.

You can fuck off too :blink:

Aye exactly. And besides, we'll be in Soho, searching for a grubby 50-year-old with a willy the girth of a piece of scaffolding to take the groom's anal virginity, so it's not like we'll be the worst sight on offer.

That post has just made my eyes water <_<

You can fuck off too <_<

:blink:

Them ones with the paper thin soles all the trendy razorlight wannabes are sporting, fucking dreadful, remind me of the jazz bands

Aye, they're shite. I think my sis has a pair of them. <_<

So your still stuck firmly in the 80s happy mondays, inspiral carpets mode? Even Liam Gallagher has grown out of that one now wacky!

Aye, old habits die hard. I'm 32 you daft cunt, i wouldn't embarrass my kids by walking around in plimsoles at my age.

P.S Never rated the carpets

So your still stuck firmly in the 80s happy mondays, inspiral carpets mode? Even Liam Gallagher has grown out of that one now wacky!

Aye, old habits die hard. I'm 32 you daft cunt, i wouldn't embarrass my kids by walking around in plimsoles at my age.

Indie kid with a hint of charver, nice <_<

Indie kid with a hint of charver, nice <_<

Cheers for the compliment.

tracksuits worn anywhere but at a sporting event... same goes for football shirts, basketball/baseball/american football (deliberately lowercase) "Jerseys"

Skinny Jeans are a definite shotgun to the crotch vindicator.

big hoop earrings, blokes with earrings, tops which reveal girls grotesque pregnant bump... or worse girls who wear t-shirts/tops that reveal a roll of fat that sits around their jeans like the excess of pastry on the top of a pie... only a lot less appealing

all ASBO-Chique

tracksuits worn anywhere but at a sporting event... same goes for football shirts, basketball/baseball/american football (deliberately lowercase) "Jerseys"

Skinny Jeans are a definite shotgun to the crotch vindicator.

big hoop earrings, blokes with earrings, tops which reveal girls grotesque pregnant bump... or worse girls who wear t-shirts/tops that reveal a roll of fat that sits around their jeans like the excess of pastry on the top of a pie... only a lot less appealing

all ASBO-Chique

My sister is 7/8 months pregnant with twins at the moment and is so petite both in height and weight. She has not put any weight on anywhere other than the bump and due to her small size has had to purchase tops that are for her size but struggle to cover her bump as due to her small frame anything bigger will just hang off her. And I can assure you both her appearance or lifestyle is far from ASBO-Chique..